Chemist tampered with 40,000 drug samples

Texasjack

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Jan 3, 2010
Occupied Texas
Houston crime lab got busted for something similar. Too many cases, easier to pencil-whip them to clear up the backlog.

It isn't just the innocent that go to jail - it's also the guilty that get set free when the case gets reversed.

Shotgun Jeremy

Spelling Bee Champeon
Lifetime Member
Jul 8, 2012
Central Texas
I don't think its a matter of taking the easy way out-everyone has a right to a fair trial, and none of those were fair trials.

bryonbush

Jul 17, 2010
Terrell
cant tell who she was looking at in the photo of her. i couldnt even imagine spending 4+ years of my life, losing everything i had because of her. how long do you think it will take till she winds up dead somewhere? a lot of pissed off people getting out of jail. reminds me of that movie upstanding citizen or whatever its called.

karlac

Gone fishin' ...
TGT Supporter
Lifetime Member
Aug 21, 2013
WestU, TX
Not one mention of pending charges against the scumbag lawyer/prosecutors.

sonuvaTXgun

TGT Addict
Feb 14, 2013
Borger, TX
cant tell who she was looking at in the photo of her. i couldnt even imagine spending 4+ years of my life, losing everything i had because of her. how long do you think it will take till she winds up dead somewhere? a lot of pissed off people getting out of jail. reminds me of that movie upstanding citizen or whatever its called.
Are you referring to "Law-Abiding Citizen" with Gerard Butler?

Sent while being unproductive

jordanmills

TGT Addict
Sep 29, 2009
Pearland, TX
That is insane.

Top Bottom