• ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Uhh...

While traveling in a car, this holster disappears under a loose sweater, yet remains unencumbered by the seatbelt, or armrest.
    Yeah. As if your seat belt doesn't cross right over the center of your chest where the holster sits.

With the addition of some RBCD Performance Plus cartridges, any handgun becomes an awesome weapon, even in the "mouse gun" sizes.
    What!? RBCD? You mean that over-priced, under-performing snake oil ammo?

Looks over-priced to me, and doesn't look like a terribly sound design. Then again, I've been wrong...

kville79

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 24, 2008
    Austin
    Concept is great, most my friends are buying Black Hawk Serpa holsters and tying them down to their IBA's as a cross draw chest rig for use in vehicles, especially while in the turret. I plan on doing the same. I do agree with Mr. Sage, this particular rig looks overpriced and a friction rentention system is not what I would want in this kinda setup.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    http://www.texasguntalk.com/forums/...3-blackhawk-level-2-serpa-holster-review.html

There are some pics of the Serpa MOLLE platform and some pics of it mounted on my cheapo knock off plate carrier. I like it, it works well and all. Though, I really just don't like the placement on the chest. Personally I prefer a much more natural drawstroke like from a hip or thigh holster. For vehicle use when wearing a vest, personally I would think it would be significantly more convenient.

SIG_Fiend

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 21, 2008
    Austin, TX
    I think the molle clip platform was like $15. It's rock solid too as it's made out of the same carbon fiber reinforced, polymer material as the more expensive Serpa's.

Top Bottom