• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    [url]http://www.khou.com/news/local/stories/khou090403_mp_child-rapist-sentenced-600-years.9dd4cf6f.html?npc[/URL]

Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they caught the guy and he's being punished for what he did, but does it make sense to put him in prison for the rest of his life (and then some). Wouldn't it be cheaper for the taxpayers to just stand him in front of a firing line or find a rope and tall tree? It just doesn't make sense to me why they'd even bother coming up with a number that high in the first place. With any luck, they'll put him in a cell with someone who'll take care of it for us :rolleyes:. Oh well...just wanted to rant a little bit.
    Gun Zone Deals

MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Child molesters don't fair well in prison. Even convicted murders hate them.
    I had a friend that worked at the Huntsville unit and most of the child rapist didn't finish their sentence without getting the crap beat out of them when they were in general population. He also stated that the guards looked the other way when it happened. He also noted that a child molester / rapist is a criminal among criminals and that death would be a better option for them than being stuck in jail because of the constant fear of being beaten or shanked. No prison group will defend them or look out for them, they are on their own.
    Myself, I would just allow them to expire from lead poisoning.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    True, so here's hoping he's "well" taken care of. But still, I don't really think we should have to pay thousands for his many years, even if they are miserable, when a buck fifty will take care of it...much simpler.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    While shot placement is key, no doubt, I just have a nice visual of big bullets turning him into swiss cheese several times over.

DrBart2

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2008
    Burleson
    I just realized this fellow is from my town! Very disappointing. He is lucky he got jurors from the county and not all from the city. If it had been up to the citizens of this town, they would have probably tied him between two tractors and then slowly drove them off in opposite directions. There is not much crime in this town and even less toleration of crime.

Top Bottom