• ...and so much more!
  • Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    So, I made a pot of beans. Then I added some beef, onion, tomatoes, chili powder and other seasonings. Got it on to simmer for a while.

beans.jpg
    Guns International

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Same dickless Nu Yawkers who will order extra moist brisket and instruct the cutter to “trim the fat off”.

This happened at Southside BBQ in Bastrop. There were 5 or six other yankee dickweeds in front of me in line. I walked out without ordering.

Wait, you didn't speak up and say "I'll take the fat those idiots are having you cut off!" ???

Amazing those guys were ordering beef of any variety, sounds like they're more suited for tofu or trucker semen to fill their bellies.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Last edited:

Wudidiz

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 8, 2022
    Tomball
    I realize that this is hard for you over-amped macho types, but, chili without beans is spiced up beef and broth (hotdog sauce). Good on mashed taters. My award-winning turkey chili has 3 different beans: kidney beans, chili beans and pinto beans. It’s so good that it will make you shit and squeal like a seagull with a french frie. It’s even good cold. No beans takes the fun and flavor out of chili. It’s not funny when the grandkids get stuck with a silent finger pull.

Top Bottom