• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    I have a friend from China visiting the US and she was interested in checking out my pistol collection. She did not want to fire any at this time but I do have the iTarget laser system so she tried using that at my home. I had her use my CZ 75 compact since it is a small sized pistol that fits her hand. At first she could not get any hits anywhere on the target from about 7 feet away but after some more practice and a few suggestions from me she got better. The funny thing was she did not have the endurance to hold the pistol up for an extended period of time as she found it heavy and after about a dozen pulls of the trigger she said her finger was tired, LOL. Keep in mid that I replaced the stock 20# hammer spring with a 15# one so the trigger was lighter and smoother than normal. She had fun though but she is not convinced yet to fire a pistol with real bullets. I am not in a rush for her to shoot real ammo anyway as she needs a bit more remedial training & practice. :D
    Gun Zone Deals

Last edited:

Big Green

In Christ Alone
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 5, 2018
    College Station
    I have a friend from China visiting the US and she was interested in checking out my pistol collection. She did not want to fire any at this time but I do have the iTarget laser system so she tried using that at my home. I had her use my CZ 75 compact since it is a small sized pistol that fits her hand. At first she could not get any hits anywhere on the target from about 7 feet away but after some more practice and a few suggestions from me she got better. The funny thing was she did not have the endurance to hold the pistol up for an extended period of time as she found it heavy and after about a dozen pulls of the trigger she said her finger was tired, LOL. Keep in mid that I replaced the stock 20# hammer spring with a 15# one so the trigger was lighter and smoother than normal. She had fun though but she is not convinced yet to fire a pistol with real bullets. I am not in a rush for her to shoot real ammo anyway as she needs a bit more remedial training & practice. :D

While I commend you I now fear for her. Should she mention this back home her social credit may be affected. Her country is a terrible mess and I pray that she is at some point able to participate in a free society, either ours or her own eventually.

Either way, showing her she has the power to facilitate her own freedom is a power, and right, that should be available to all people.

God bless you for sowing the seeds of independence to those who have not had the freedom to experience them previously.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Good way to introduce someone to something they’ve never participated in. If she decides to go further, I highly recommend a 22LR pistol or rifle as their first gun to shoot.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    While I commend you I now fear for her. Should she mention this back home her social credit may be affected. Her country is a terrible mess and I pray that she is at some point able to participate in a free society, either ours or her own eventually.

Either way, showing her she has the power to facilitate her own freedom is a power, and right, that should be available to all people.

God bless you for sowing the seeds of independence to those who have not had the freedom to experience them previously.

She actually is considering immigrating to the US. In addition to the introduction to pistols I gave her a detailed breakdown of how firearms are part of the American culture and I also went over details of what our second amendment states and why it was created. She now has a basic understanding on this subject matter and finds it interesting.

m5215

Pistoleer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2018
    McKinney, TX
    Good way to introduce someone to something they’ve never participated in. If she decides to go further, I highly recommend a 22LR pistol or rifle as their first gun to shoot.

If she decides to try real ammo I have a Browning Buckmark .22LR pistol that will be perfect for her to start with.

Top Bottom