• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • paknheat

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2022
    Texas, Somewhere near Palestine
    Anywhere the Chinese open up a new police station here, the cat population will thin out considerably.
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Anywhere the Chinese open up a new police station here, the cat population will thin out considerably.
    giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    I worked at the University of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics in Iowa City for 5 years in the late '80s. Iowa City had a very diverse population due to the university, including a hefty number of Chinese...

I lived a block from Coralville City Park which had a small lake much visited by Mallards and other ducks. Across from the park was an apartment complex much favored by the Chinese...

That combination led to a spirited competition between the Chinese and the police over whether ducks would be on the dinner table or Chinese in jail... I suspect some of those duck dinners were expensive!

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    If this has been discussed in another thread, please merge.

This is news to me but it appears that DOJ and the FBI in particular have known for some time that the Chinese are operating secret police stations in major cities across the US to spread propaganda, harass Chinese expatriates and persecute anyone spreading anti-China information. Evidently this only came to light when an FBI official was directly asked about this in a Congressional hearing where it was admitted that the FBI indeed had been aware for some time. After this, they shut down a couple of these stations and made some arrests but it seems more like tokenism than an actual crackdown.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    These secret police stations are located worldwide and often with local leftist government approval. The Chinese will go to any lengths to stifle free speech and rub out any criticism of their government. Who do you think taught the Democrats?

Top Bottom