Chl and medications

coryb512

Apr 4, 2012
south austin
Have a question about what I do and don't need to put on the app..I take vicodin for back pain on occasion and Effixor daily for anxiety but have never been to a psychiatric hospital voluntarily or otherwise and have never had any legal or otherwise issues with any "condition". Also if I decide to not put it on he app is there any way they could even find out? Being that it's medical records and those are private etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

zx9rt1

TGT Supporter
Aug 6, 2008
Non issue if taken as prescribed. If certain meds would disqualify there would be a lot of folks that wouldn't be able to carry. Would be an issue later down the road? Who knows. It wouldn't surprise me. The above is just my opinion. As far as reporting what meds you take, I'll leave that up to you as I haven't seen any list list of meds that are prescribed by a doctor that would disqualify you.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
May 28, 2008
Ft Worth, TX
Have a question about what I do and don't need to put on the app..I take vicodin for back pain on occasion and Effixor daily for anxiety but have never been to a psychiatric hospital voluntarily or otherwise and have never had any legal or otherwise issues with any "condition". Also if I decide to not put it on he app is there any way they could even find out? Being that it's medical records and those are private etc.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
What question specifically are you asking about.

Top Bottom