• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • matefrio

ΔΕΞΑΙ
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2010
    Missouri, Texas Consulate HQ
    I say just staple the chl license to the forhead before the police are there.

6138S3GOtCL._SX522_.jpg

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    This is all to funny, I had a friend that lived in Orlando that had a badge he would wear and show people and would get v.I.p treatment and free drinks etc. at certian establishment's. Come to find out he was impersonating a D.E.A Agent for the last 10 years and is now locked up...

Benjamin William Mejias?

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I'm all for the CHL badge! Think about the effect the badge will have on the women around you! Protector, savior......super man! They'll just hop in the sack with you! It might even clear up that acne!

Flash

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Wait, you guys mean my CHL badge ISN'T an actual CHL? I'm pretty sure you're wrong about this; my security guard friends told me so and they're paid law enforcement professionals.

txinvestigator

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Ft Worth, TX
    Wait, you guys mean my CHL badge ISN'T an actual CHL? I'm pretty sure you're wrong about this; my security guard friends told me so and they're paid law enforcement professionals.

Lol. A guy was checking out at a Range where I was teaching... He asked the range employee if they gave a Law Enforcement discount. The employee asked for his ID, and the dude presented a Private Security commission card. I butted in ( imagine that) and asked the guy specifically if he was claiming to be LE.

He looked at the range employee and asked, surprised, you don't accept that? So I asked him again if he was claiming to be LE for the purpose of having someone act on that claim.

He withdrew his request, paid and left pretty quickly.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I once argued with a security guard who told some kid you only need to be 18 to buy a handgun. I told him he was dead wrong to which he responded, "Well my friend owns a pawn shop and does it all the time." I told him his friend is going to lose his license and maybe do prison time if the ATF finds out.

He continued arguing the case at which point I pulled out my cell phone and said "Let's just call the ATF right now. I have their number right here." After a few seconds of silence while he tried to figure out how to get out that situation, he looked away and said, "Well... I have that number too" then walked away.

Security guards make Retarded Policeman look good.

Top Bottom