• ...and so much more!
  • MadMo44Mag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    Ft.Worth
    Oh sure Mr I took the same class and have my chl now and you don't
    Yep it sucks when someone you know or have knowledge off took the class the same time you did and they have theirs back already. HK Boy and I took the class at the same time and I'm still waiting.
    I will say I was a might pissed off when I found the states $140.00 check on my office floor the morning after mailing in my packet. Pissed really did cover it at the time!!!!:mad:

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    Yep it sucks when someone you know or have knowledge off took the class the same time you did and they have theirs back already. HK Boy and I took the class at the same time and I'm still waiting.
    I will say I was a might pissed off when I found the states $140.00 check on my office floor the morning after mailing in my packet. Pissed really did cover it at the time!!!!:mad:

Wow, that's a good one. When Paula and I took ours a couple of years ago, we prepaid via the internet and had packets in hand at the course. I think that put us a week or so ahead of the ones that didn't. I had talked to a couple of the class mates after we both got ours, and they were still waiting. Even at that, mine came I think two weeks before Paula's. I think it's the luck of the draw on who's desk it gets on, and how fast to move.

So, HK Boy's buying lunch right?

hk boy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Fort Worth
    got my ID card in the mail last friday (5-29-09)
    my first legal carry was to the library's night drop and WalMart
    I mexican carried my snub nose under a t-shirt
    kind of makes you proud to be an American

navyguy

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    DFW Keller
    got my ID card in the mail last friday (5-29-09)
    my first legal carry was to the library's night drop and WalMart
    I mexican carried my snub nose under a t-shirt
    kind of makes you proud to be an American

You need Shorts to make you a holster. That mexican carry can be bad for your lower body parts, some of which us guys are pretty fond of. ;)

bikerbill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Lago Vista
    Took my renewal class March 15 ... my new license came in the mail today (in an unsealed envelope, glad it made it to my house) ... so that's 2 1/2 months from class to new license ... I made sure to take it really early, my license didn't actually expire until mid-July ... 75 seems like a long time for a renewal, but what do I know?

Top Bottom