Chl return time?

How long did it take to recive your chl?

• Total voters

Derekadavis

Feb 8, 2009
Grand Prairie, Tx
How long did it take austin to send you your license? from when you mailed till you recived it?

JKTex

Well-Known
Mar 11, 2008
DFW, North Texas
Another poll???

This poll will get you unlimited results that won't tell you anything about current times.

Check out the other threads discussing this. There are quite a few people from over the last several months tracking and reporting. You can see the recent improvement and a few that are still caught in the aftermath of the big back log.

cubsin2079

Feb 15, 2009
Got my letter from DPS stating they recieved my app dated Dec. 12. Recieved my license post marked Feb. 10 On Feb 12. Thats in Harris County.

Shorts

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Mar 28, 2008
Texas
I just dropped my packet in the mail this morning, Feb. 17th.

Now when I got home I saw that the blue checklist was suppose to be in there too :banghead: I called the DPS CHL hotline to ask and the lady said that it shouldn't be a problem...

Now to wait

ou20081

Feb 9, 2009
Mailed mine on Oct 14, 2008. Got the plastic back in 42 days. Denton County, if that makes a difference.

wayneside

Feb 14, 2009
I just dropped my packet in the mail this morning, Feb. 17th.

Now when I got home I saw that the blue checklist was suppose to be in there too :banghead: I called the DPS CHL hotline to ask and the lady said that it shouldn't be a problem...

Now to wait
I'll wait too...

Howie

Feb 20, 2009
Took me about 5 months.

Three months before they even ackowledged they had it.

This was smack dab in the middle of the famous CHL rush though. Early 2008.

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads