• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • emiliodeluna

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 14, 2013
    Austin, Tx
    My CHL application has been in "under Review" for about two weeks, everything is green except the finger print and the background parts, those say under review. Is this normal? Any Thoughts? Other than a hiccup that was a misdemeanor that was well over 10 years ago I have a clean record.

E
    Target Sports

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Then it hasn't been 90 days yet. The activity shown on the site is often lagging. It's not unheard of to receive plastic before the site shows "mailed".

IOW, chill out ;)

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    What gockster69 said. I received my card before the internet said it was mailed.

Hamilly

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2013
    I was in under review for about the same length of time, actually I received my CHL in the mail while it still showed under review...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Mine was showing waiting on docs for about 5 weeks, another month under review, then changed a few times to processing then mailed, and had plastic in hand about 5 days after it changed to mailed. time frame seems to be about 80 days right now. (going to seem like 80 years though...)

pdxmale

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2014
    Tomball, Texas
    status check

My CHL application has been in "under Review" for about two weeks, everything is green except the finger print and the background parts, those say under review. Is this normal? Any Thoughts? Other than a hiccup that was a misdemeanor that was well over 10 years ago I have a clean record.

E

I checked the site this morning and found that I FINALLY am able to see my "status". I emailed the info to them on the 18th of December, some 44 days ago.
    It says that the fingerprints and record check are STILL under review.

TAVM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Mine's been showing:

License Status: Application processed online. Concealed Handgun Licensing is waiting on the receipt of required materials. Once the application and materials have been received by Concealed Handgun Licensing and processing has begun, a more detailed status will appear on this page.

...for over a month now. I originally sent in the documents via the RSD system and promptly received an automated email response stating they got the files attached to the application and that they've been forwarded to processor. But the online status makes me worried. I can never get anyone when I call.

Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Your are probably gtg. Mine showed the same thing for over 60 days, then it changed and 9 days later it was in my mailbox.

osc006

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2014
    Mine's been showing:

...for over a month now. I originally sent in the documents via the RSD system and promptly received an automated email response stating they got the files attached to the application and that they've been forwarded to processor. But the online status makes me worried. I can never get anyone when I call.

My status has been just like yours and I'm at 53 days. I emailed them and they responded a few days later saying that they have everything I sent them. That's the only thing that's keeping me going...such a long wait.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom