Christians: Prayers please

TipBledsoe

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jun 28, 2020
La Vernia, TX
I have prayed, with certainty, that the Lord will resolve the situation soon and that Ashley, Rueben and especially Camilla would be nurtured by the Holy Spirit and granted that victory of life and peace that will enable them to serve the Lord both now and evermore. FredL+
Thank you Mr Fred, and welcome to what feels very much like family here at TGT - there's a lot of really really good folks here and were glad you've chosen to join in.

msharley

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 28, 2021
Central Pennsylvania
Hey Tip,

Will keep all of you in Prayer...

Now? Does that young Lady have you WRAPPED around her little fanger, yet? :roflsmile:

My 9yr old GrandDaughter has EVERYONE wrapped around her little fanger....:green:

God Bless...

TipBledsoe

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jun 28, 2020
La Vernia, TX
Tip,
Praying for rest, peace, strength and encouragement for the entire family, and thanking God for his precious little gift!
Thank you so very much Sir. This experience has reminded me how very powerful prayer is. Especially when two or more gather in His name for prayer.

I couldn't help but notice you're new here at TGT. If you haven't already realized it, this is a very special place with a whole bunch of really good people. I hope you find, as I have, that TGT has become your extended family. And I encourage you to visit the "General Forums/Introductions" to start a thread to introduce yourself - we really like to get to know a few things about new folks and have a chance to welcome them to the TGT family.

TipBledsoe

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jun 28, 2020
La Vernia, TX
Hey Tip,

Will keep all of you in Prayer...

Now? Does that young Lady have you WRAPPED around her little fanger, yet? :roflsmile:

My 9yr old GrandDaughter has EVERYONE wrapped around her little fanger....:green:

God Bless...
Thank you very much Mr msharley!

Oh yes, as you very well know! You've had 9 years to know very well how it works. Our little Camilla is surely going to be completely spoiled.

Not me in the photo but I thougnt this t-shirt might be appreciated around here:
il_340x270.2622304455_lpug.jpg

msharley

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 28, 2021
Central Pennsylvania
Thank you very much Mr msharley!

Oh yes, as you very well know! You've had 9 years to know very well how it works. Our little Camilla is surely going to be completely spoiled.

Not me in the photo but I thougnt this t-shirt might be appreciated around here:
View attachment 278300
Yep!

TipBledsoe

Well-Known
TGT Supporter
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Jun 28, 2020
La Vernia, TX
Prayers offered.
Your prayers are very much appreciated. Thank you Mr Richard. The situation has improved grestly, thanks to everyone's prayers.

It appears you are a new member here. Maybe I can be the first to welcome you. I encourage you to make an introduction thread in the General Forums/Introductions area and tell us all a bit about yourself. There are many really good people here and we like having a chance to know a little something about new folks and welcome them - and we especially like to see photos of your firearm(s) that you're most proud of!

msharley

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Feb 28, 2021
Central Pennsylvania
Your prayers are very much appreciated. Thank you Mr Richard. The situation has improved grestly, thanks to everyone's prayers.

It appears you are a new member here. Maybe I can be the first to welcome you. I encourage you to make an introduction thread in the General Forums/Introductions area and tell us all a bit about yourself. There are many really good people here and we like having a chance to know a little something about new folks and welcome them - and we especially like to see photos of your firearm(s) that you're most proud of!
Hey Tip,

Wonderful!

Will keep you and the Mrs. in Prayer..

Later, Mark

Top Bottom