• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    Anyone have any first hand experience with Christiansen arms. Seems like the Mesa is a good mountain gun for elk hunting.
    Gun Zone Deals

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    I went on a guided Muley hunt in Northern Utah in 2013, the guides each had a had one in .300 Ultra Mag, 26" carbon fiber barrels, Swarovski glass, really nice rifles. One of the guys on the hunt show a 6x6 bull the previous year with one at 750 yards. but at 5k to 7k for the setups they were running I would have to pass.

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    The Mesa is a modest 1300 bucks. Carbon fiber stocks. 416 steel barrels. Stainless actions. All squared up and trued. Everything is made in house and is match grade. Guaranteed sub moa and they use 180 Nosler to test. Seems like a good deal. It’s wondering if anyone messed with em

Reelthrill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2013
    Round Rock
    I don't with Christiansen. I have an RBros rifle that I use for precision shooting, and I am very happy with it. A co-worker is looking to buy the RBros LW Hunter this Summer. Different price point than you are looking at, but my rifle shoots extremely accurate.

gladi8r

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Troy Tx
    I don't with Christiansen. I have an RBros rifle that I use for precision shooting, and I am very happy with it. A co-worker is looking to buy the RBros LW Hunter this Summer. Different price point than you are looking at, but my rifle shoots extremely accurate.
    I’ll check em out

RSBro

No Limit Honky
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 9, 2019
    Magnolia, Texas
    Necro thread, but looking at various Christensen Arms platforms in 300WM, just curious about some real world feedback, if anybody has some!

TEXAS "All or nothing"

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2021
    Texas
    Anyone have any first hand experience with Christiansen arms. Seems like the Mesa is a good mountain gun for elk hunting.
    I have 2 savage 110 in 300wm that shoot 210 Berger's like none other(hsm brand). 1 is a stealth 24" 1/9.(3 or 4) and the other is a 26" 1/10(it shoots better). No experience with the Christiansen, but hear they are outstanding.

Top Bottom