Capitol Armory ad

Christmas gift suggestions for significant other.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    That's tough without knowing her or what she already has.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Kinda unpossible to say unless you know their likes and dislikes.
    I like to get her several smaller things so she has multiple items to unwrap.
    One of them is always a gag type thing. A toaster or iron or kitchen apron or toiler brush or dust pan and broom etc. then the others have the jewelry, gift pass to the spa, jewelry, gift pass at her favorite hair place, jewelry, pedicures, etc.
    one year she was bitching about the toaster not working. So I got her a new toaster for x-mas. She was not amused. Here we are YEARS later and we’re still using that toaster. LMAO!

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Kinda unpossible to say unless you know their likes and dislikes.
    I like to get her several smaller things so she has multiple items to unwrap.
    One of them is always a gag type thing. A toaster or iron or kitchen apron or toiler brush or dust pan and broom etc. then the others have the jewelry, gift pass to the spa, jewelry, gift pass at her favorite hair place, jewelry, pedicures, etc.
    one year she was bitching about the toaster not working. So I got her a new toaster for x-mas. She was not amused. Here we are YEARS later and we’re still using that toaster. LMAO!
    Yeah, my go to present was always a Coach purse, and another small gift or two.
    Now she has a closet full of purses, but uses a minuscule cross body Coach purse I bought her for a birthday gift, the rest are in boxes, lol.

brashears9567

TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 12, 2016
    Make her something. With your own hands. If she's the type of person who values sentimental things over materialistic things, you can't lose. I'm sure she'd much more appreciate something you put your time into over something you put your money into. You know her (I'd assume) better than anyone else. And that, my friend, gives you a serious leg up. Give it some thought.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom