• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Willy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    Ellis County
    Since they are prosecuting CIA people for interrogating terrorists and hamstringing intelligance efforts, it doesn't surprise me that there are job openngs.

hoytinak

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas of course
    Since they are prosecuting CIA people for interrogating terrorists and hamstringing intelligance efforts, it doesn't surprise me that there are job openngs

There's a huge advertising sign for CIA job's here in Amarillo and some of the guys I work with were talking about that earlier this week.

spence76

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 23, 2009
    El Paso
    YA, not sure I would go to work for the CIA now with Eric Holder trying to prosecute agents. Although if I were Holder I would be afraid of ticking off the wrong guy and having them come after me.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    yea no thanks, when i worked special forces comms and intel i worked with some cia spooks a few times and no interest in doing it ever again real scary individuals, if obama is involved in anyway hell no im not going to be part of his gestapo crew, eric holder is enough for me to say no.

Rob1796

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2008
    Colleyville
    I may try...I was willing to take a 10k a year pay cut to go work for ICE, and they shot me down. Said I wasn't "qualified" with my degree. Huh. Ah well, it'll give me something to kill time before my next meeting.

Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    yeah...
    i dunno.
    i put in an application a year or so ago.
    they ghavent called back.
    i bet once i finish learning russian and mandarin chinese they will hire me. i wanna be the next felix leiter ;)

Burt Gummer

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Williamson County
    Forget Felix, I would want to work with Sydney Bristow... (Alias)

Sydney Bristow

Wow, I concur.
    There would definitely be some "undercover" work going on, meow!

A fellow officer who went through the academy with me had a few years with the CIA. He was a genius, literally and figuratively. His specialty was Cyrillic and he spent his days in a dungeon analyzing satellite photos and reviewing Russian chatter. He said work was much like the life of Austin Milbarge in Spies Like Us (one of my favorite movies BTW).

He left so that he could get some sunlight and interact with some REAL people. He loves his job now, a detective.

Top Bottom