Venture Surplus ad

Ciener .22 conversions?? Maybe not much longer..........

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas
    While they have a reputation for very poor customer service, this will not help.

newsbrevardtimes: Brevard County Sheriff's Office Raids and Arrests Gun Modification Manufacturer

Friday, November 4, 2011

Brevard County Sheriff's Office Raids and Arrests Gun Modification Manufacturer

First reported on BrevardTimes.com, the Brevard County Sheriff's Office raided a Cape Canaveral business located at 8700 Commerce Street at around 6:00 p.m. yesterday.

Public records show that the business located at this address is that of Jonathan Arthur Ciener, Inc., a company that advertises gun conversion kits on Jonathan Arthur Ciener, Inc. Gun Conversions.

On the Web, there appear to be several consumer complaints about Jonathan Arthur Ciener, Inc. Gun Conversions.

Jonathan Arthur Ciener was arrested and charged with schemes to defraud less than $20,000, which is a third degree felony.

Not much else out there right now, but there is plenty of people who like to talk about his stuff.

If you are considering one of his products, you might check out some of these first.

Do Not Buy Ciener .22lr conversions
    Ripoff Report | Jonathan Arthur Ciener, Inc. | Complaint Review: 386641
    Jonathan Arthur Ciener, Inc. Business Review in Cape Canaveral, FL - Central Florida BBB
    Capitol Armory ad

cuate

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2009
    Comanche Co., Texas
    Guess that I lucked out, bought a Ceiner .22 conversion for my AR15 and no problems other than broke a firing pin after several thousand rounds, located another firing pin and back in business...My Grandkids love to shoot that AR with the .22 conversion, and its very accurate...It has been rumored that dealing with Mr. Ceiner reminds one of dealing with a person eating a sour pickle but I ordered, paid, and received, no hassle....

Top Bottom