• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kerryp

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Bastrop
    Ahhh cigars, love em but don't smoke them as much as I used to. I love a good maduro. I had my first Rocky Patel this past weekend at a seminar in Phoenix, it was a Reserve and it was mighty tasty...

my everyday cigar used to be La Gloria Cubana's, but i also like Fuente Hemingways and my all time favorite and special occasion cigar is the Padron 1964 Anniversario.....great cigar.

I have never tried the V cut, I usually wither cut or punch.....and I lost my torch so I haven't torched in a while since I havn't spent the money to replace it and usually use cedar matches...

simple truth is that I love most cigars, and love to try new ones all the time.

TrailDust

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Kalifornication
    I'd have to say I'm partial to mild, but there's some medium cigars out there that are pretty damn good. I know to admit this is heresy to some, but I also like flavored cigars. The only problem is they're too flavored...like they've been soaked in whatever the flavor is...and that's too much. My idea of perfection in a cigar would be a big, nasty Macanudo Gold Label that was very lightly flavored with chocolate. I'd probably smoke ten of those a day if Macanudo would specially roll them for me....;)

Top Bottom