• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wakosama

Collapse now - Avoid the rush
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2022
    Spring
    Ask my naturalized wife what she thinks about illegals. no one ever gave her free food or free drivers license or free phone or free welfare checks. you probably have a great future here.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Hi everyone

Very proud to say I became an American Citizen last Wednesday. As I returned to my car and holstered my EDC I genuinely felt different - a permanent part of the nation now.

The process is broken and USCIS is unfit for purpose, it took over two years and much stress and battling absolute morons but I made it.

Was strange to take the oath in a room full of Latinos also proudly respecting the process as I did, whilst our city is in emergency status from the flood of illegals across the river in the last week.

I wonder if the border control and USCIS systems worked as needed - and already paid for - then illegal immigration would be processed in a proper, professional, responsible manner and the numbers would go down as false claims were rejected and not allowed in.

I haven't seen many conservative voting illegal immigrants, must be a coincidence.
    Congrats and my respect. The immigrants which I have known who persevere through the process were/are better citizens than many of our home grown kids who have no concept of how our government was designed to work and a hazy at best idea of our nation's history You are a most welcome addition to the United States

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Congrats, and I agree. Too much time and effort is spent on those coming into this country illegally, and not enough on those who do so by the rules...

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    Mr Shane, here's a big hearty howdy, congratulations and welcome to 'merica and your TGT family. Thank you for your wonderful intro.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom