• Status
    Not open for further replies.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    I have to admit that Zod & I haven't been entirely civil in certain threads. But I do appreciate that he limits it to only those threads, and I do the same in respect to him. Sometimes the words do need some heat to express their importance. Civility is when you don't drag it into every interaction.

Thanks, General Zod....

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    <>

Not directly related to topic, intentionally offensive, and totally unprovoked.

From a member, we can reply in kind or ‘’ignore’’; but a « Mod » has several unfair advantages.

Of course, I may have different opinions and experiences; isn’t that the POINT of these fora (forums); to discuss, debate, etc. ?

Who wants to deal in unprovoked unpleasantness ?

I hope that I’ve never been rude here WITHOUT provocation. Disagreement is not being rude. Nor is pointing out errors of fact or hypocrisy.

I have seen this before, and the sites eventually collapsed. I hope this one can endure.

leVieux
    maybe you should just rage quit the forum!

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    I have to admit that Zod & I haven't been entirely civil in certain threads. But I do appreciate that he limits it to only those threads, and I do the same in respect to him. Sometimes the words do need some heat to express their importance. Civility is when you don't drag it into every interaction.

Thanks, General Zod....
    it sure woild be awfully borin of a foum if everyon agreed with one another on everything!

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

Thanks, General Zod....

Oh, FFS you son of a... :green:

Yeah, we can have heated discussions on one topic and there's no reason for it to spill over into others. Some folks aren't capable of that, though. Which often leads to self-destruct spectacles that are entertaining to watch.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    It's nice to be able to define and categorize words and meanings to make the same bullshit you do that everyone else does different when you want to complain or talk down to people.

Running your mouth stirring up shit then putting people on ignore who respond and disagree.

Here's some all caps for emphasis, like you do.

I see TRAITS of a NARCISSISTIC COWARDLY TROLL in you and your posts and possible PERSECUTION COMPLEX.

You should see a Dr or get some butthurt salve and act your age or move on to a blog where you can allow only sycophants to respond.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Yes, exactly.

As intended.

From his ATT rant, in his own words " exactly as intended."

With my apologies to Tipbledsoe.
    you would think that someone whois supposedly aso-called highly educated doctor would have better grasp of the english language and could communicate his message much better!

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    There has been and will always be heated discussions on (almost) every thread. What bothers me is that @leVieux will not reread his post, as I suggested, to realize that he made his post sound like he wanted war, insurrection, coop or whatever you want to call taking over the government and not just AT&T.

IMO, he is someone who likes to start crap then sit back an laugh at what he started.

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    stripes-lighten-up.gif

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    If you want an official reply, PM me and I can help with that. However, my first impression is that MTA has it right with:
    After reading many of your posts much of this is self inflicted.
    All I ask is that folks read the entire exchange before judging.
    There has been and will always be heated discussions on (almost) every thread. What bothers me is that @leVieux will not reread his post, as I suggested, to realize that he made his post sound like he wanted war, insurrection, coop or whatever you want to call taking over the government and not just AT&T.

IMO, he is someone who likes to start crap then sit back an laugh at what he started.
    <>

Well, I fear those events but certainly do not want them !

AND,

I have re-read the post.

Have you read the WEF / Globalists publications which openly discuss their plans to “depopulate” Earth by 2030 ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom