• Status
    Not open for further replies.

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania
    Could be that someone started this a thread who might work for one of those alphabet organisations trying to find out if there are any rebel here wanting to start trouble.
    1675914834139.png

thescoutranch

TN Transplant - We love living in TX
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 5, 2020
    Georgetown
    I’ll work oak cliff in a pink speedo and high heels if someone pays me enough. Still need to wear the body armor though.
    When you posted this all I could think of was the meme I pulled off of funny pics on TGT years ago

135F9864-0B45-4F90-80DB-BCDBB8C5DF07.jpeg

My niece and her family sent us a nice photo of them on one of their vacations. For Christmas we installed it in a nice frame and gave it to them. What they didn’t know was, this picture above was hidden behind their photo. So one day eventually they will change their picture out in the frame and get to see the surprise.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    When you posted this all I could think of was the meme I pulled off of funny pics on TGT years ago

View attachment 371482

My niece and her family sent us a nice photo of them on one of their vacations. For Christmas we installed it in a nice frame and gave it to them. What they didn’t know was, this picture above was hidden behind their photo. So one day eventually they will change their picture out in the frame and get to see the surprise.
    Oh that’s rich!!!

AZ Refugee

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    I'll have to drive thru there again when I get chemo at baylor. I've only been thru there a few times. It reminds me of spots in Phoenix I would never get caught at after dark without heavily armed backup. Lol the kind of areas you can feel the guns tracking the strange vehicle as it drives thru.
    South Phoenix

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    South Phoenix
    Van burren lol

We had a couple prisons down there and there was county hospital. The only place I had an actual snatch attempt on my weapon. Ironically it was a phoenix police officers prisoner who did it.

I went outside county hospital st 2 am one morning with an inmate.

One time. Lol

I also caught shoplifters at the Kmart at 16st and Roosevelt. Chasing those guys into the neighborhood was sporty the only unarmed non uniformed white guy chasing blacks or Hispanics into their hoods. My boss was black and could outrun me. When I explained the situation he laughed and said run faster. Prick. I loved that little guy. He was 5 ft 2 inches of whoopass.

Last edited:

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Yo LeVieux
    I met with a law enforcement agency today on business. (and one you’ve heard of). At the end walking out, I asked the Captain what he thought of 2 of your posts (to which you now claim resulted in “rudeness “.)
    Bottomline, (agreeing with Popsgarland) he said it was a threat, and if you are in their jurisdiction, they would like to talk to you.
    Was that rude to ask about your posts?

(let me know if you’d like to talk to the Captain).

Have a great day!

You blame him for being a closet Fed....yet you're the one narc'ing on the forum to law enforcement?....

Where's that pot-&-kettle pic again?....

TXAZ

:)
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    South of the Red, North of the Gulf
    You blame him for being a closet Fed....yet you're the one narc'ing on the forum to law enforcement?....

Where's that pot-&-kettle pic again?....
    Nice try Seeker! WRONG. Narcing would have provided more info than I did. I just cut and pasted 2 of his quotes, that’s it Sir / Ma’am.
    And I don’t believe he’s a closet fed, buT could he be an angry-woke-always-the-victim troll?
    A poll on that question might be interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom