Guns International

Classic Firearms SKS $50 off...just saying.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    I'm almost 27. I went to gun shoes a lot growing up but didn't buy anything because I was poor. I just wanted to drool over guns. I really liked the spas shotguns and SKS and AKs at the time. Today I don't own any of those.
    Damn. I'm a LOT older than you.

Stukaman

Well-Known
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 26, 2011
    Fort Worth
    Maybe I should sell my Russian damn thing is a refurb but runs beautiful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I'm almost 27. I went to gun shoes a lot growing up but didn't buy anything because I was poor. I just wanted to drool over guns. I really liked the spas shotguns and SKS and AKs at the time. Today I don't own any of those.

Unwanted advice for a 27 year old. If I could roll back the years and do it differently I would: 1. stop drinking so much and wasting my money, stop chasing so many women and wasting my money, stop buying motorcycles and wasting my money.......

Get the theme here. Take your cash and invest it. Had I done that I would have a BIG chunk of moolah right now. I also would have a BIG safe FULL of guns had I not wasted my money.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    Unwanted advice for a 27 year old. If I could roll back the years and do it differently I would: 1. stop drinking so much and wasting my money, stop chasing so many women and wasting my money, stop buying motorcycles and wasting my money.......

Get the theme here. Take your cash and invest it. Had I done that I would have a BIG chunk of moolah right now. I also would have a BIG safe FULL of guns had I not wasted my money.

And How!!!!

Saltyag2010

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 11, 2014
    Flour Bluff, America

Yay- I must be doing an ok job. 1. I mostly drink at home and it's not as much anymore, I'm married and she usually cooks and we go out 3-5x /month, I still have my bike from 2011 and I'm thinking about selling it, plus I kicked ass in livestock shows and started 2 bank accounts when I was in jr high. My parents closed one when I was in high school and added a little money and gave it to a retirement planner. Last year I bought a cheapish condo so I could save rent money and have a bigger place.

Edit- I removed a bunch of content because I thought this was my fridge thread.

Last edited:

STXdevilsquid

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Live Oak
    Picked mine up today. Well it sure is covered in Cosmo, I mean thick. So hopefully it looks better when I get it cleaned up. Where are all the markings, I found serial numbers and the all match, a letter then 4 numbers and an up /26\ next to serial on side of receiver. So I guess this is a Sino made in 56, from what I have found.

Got it all cleaned up. Pushed a big ol Cosmoline snake out of the barrel, barrel looks good inside. I'll see how it shoots. Stock looks like it was used to hammer rail road spikes. No cleaning rod, guess I'll have something to find at a gun show.

Attachments

• image.jpg
      image.jpg
      27 KB · Views: 110
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom