• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    This is all fine and dandy for many members but we have a hard enough time getting people to put the location in the title, close their sold item threads, and obey the rules in general.

Maybe some negative reinforcement is in order? Just my $0.02.

This for sure^^

Is there a way to stop people from posting in the classifieds if they have not read the rules? I would really like this to be mandatory.
    Canon Shroud Ad

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I strictly use tapatalk for all my forum reading. Every now and then i try to see if the close thread option works via this app but unfortunately it doesnt. So, i normally post an update status on my ads if theyre sold, pending sale, etc. However, typically it used to be closed by mods after but i dont think thats tje case anymore? I think its self moderated to close your threads now.

The "Close Thread" function seems to have gone away even for the PC users. I did bring this to the attention of texcross yesterday and he is looking into it.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    The "Close Thread" function seems to have gone away even for the PC users. I did bring this to the attention of texcross yesterday and he is looking into it.

I logged into a browser today to try this close thread function. Seems to have worked for me. Check my last few threads it should read closed now and display a lock icon.

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I logged into a browser today to try this close thread function. Seems to have worked for me. Check my last few threads it should read closed now and display a lock icon.

Just tried it again and I still can't ??????

Are you finding the "Close Thread" in "Thread Tools" or somewhere else?

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Just tried it again and I still can't ??????

Are you finding the "Close Thread" in "Thread Tools" or somewhere else?

8zh2.png

I found it here. I dont recall if i had to enter advanced options but i followed what a previous post in this thread said.

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    Acera, I think this is right for all users, but you can edit a thread title after posting, just click edit post, then in the same spot you will see Go Advanced, then you can edit the title...

I believe this is what i followed earlier and then i noticed that option to close threads

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Diablo4151
    Top Bottom