• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Im finally cleaning out the back part of the shop. There were 3 big steel cabinets back there that hasnt seen the light of day for 5 years. I opened the first one and found 3 brand new boxes of brake pads, new belts, hose clamps everywhere, boxes of new champion and ngk plugs, caps, rotors, etc etc etc. I dont need to buy any more parts I can start my own part store!!!! :eek: I opened the other cabinet and theres at least 7 carburetors some big 4 barrel holleys, 4 barrel Rochesters, 2 barrel motorcrafts, and single barrel carbs. As well as holley throttle bodies that go to my dodge! New Tranny pans, filters, throttle body rebuild kits, carburetor rebuild kits, a whole shelf of 2 stroke oil,etc etc etc. Im afraid to open the last cabinet!:eek: I guess I have some kind of buying disorder???? One of the cabinets I got from work which is the last one. Its full.
    Texas SOT

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Well I guess the thing is I can actually use the parts. The last cabinet has lawn mower parts, power tool parts, weed eater string in bulk, sand paper, sanding belts, lots of spray paint. Electrical wire in spools.

TxPhantom

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 5, 2008
    Frisco, Texas
    Heck I thought you had found a old Colt Single Action Army revolver or something!
    If my car breaks down I get somebody that knows what the heck they are doing to fix it. The only oil or grease I want on me is from cleaning my guns.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    Yeah.... I found the cowboy offense playbook and it says FIRE ROMO,GARRETT, and JERRY JONES. I watched Farve and the vikings. Thats my new team. I did find an old leather chest from my uncle in the 70's.

Top Bottom