• ...and so much more!
  • Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Hey.... Moonpie.... Do you think my guns are in danger of rusting????? Maybe I need to put mo' oil on'em???? :roflfunny: :roflfunny: :roflfunny:

oil man.jpg

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    You don't change the oil and air filters on your vehicle either, do you?.....

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    I fail to see how that's even related to gun cleaning.

Maybe it's a joke, maybe not. I can't tell.

I sure in the hell don't change the oil or air filter every time I drive it.

Dougw1515

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2020
    USA
    Soooo.... Thursday is range day for me. Went n' shot, gettin' better. Only used 3 guns this time 2 - 9mm and the SR22. My EDC is the P365 so I practice with it first n' foremost on every range visit. Get back to the shop n' time to start cleaning. I made two changes that significantly reduced cleaning time. #1 I quit givin' a shit if they were real clean! LOL.... JK! I still giv'a'shit. #1.(really) I moved up to a 40 cal. bore brush that helped immensely. At least now it feels like it's actually doing something. #2. - I gave the foaming bore cleaner way more time to work. Fill the bore with foam... wait until that dissipates then fill it again - 3...4...5... times. Then when I ran the bore brush though it I only did it 5-6 times. Then patch on a jag a couple of time. Then back for another cycle of the foaming boar cleaner. Then the bore brush. Then patch(s) n' jag. Then done. Saturate a patch on the sloted tool and a few passes through the bore then wipe down the barrel with oil n' Wala... done!

Top Bottom