• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    So i come home, kick on the tv ... it was on what ever channel from the night before. I think E! They are talking about Harvey Winestien being arrested today & how so many people have been looking forward to seeing the day with the picture of him being handcuffed & led away by the police. No doubt I'm happy that POS is going to do some time in the pokey. But then i thought i'd be happier if it was Hillary Clinton being led away in cuffs. :police:
    Military Camp

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Just give it time. The Clintons like any person, ultimately has their lies surface. Wouldn't Suprise me if the two were friends.

mwrookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 2, 2018
    IL
    Just give it time. The Clintons like any person, ultimately has their lies surface. Wouldn't Suprise me if the two were friends.

You called it brother! It always brings a smile to my face to see men who assult women get locked up. However if the Clinton's went away for a long time I would open the good whiskey.

cw.jpg

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    You called it brother! It always brings a smile to my face to see men who assult women get locked up. However if the Clinton's went away for a long time I would open the good whiskey.

View attachment 139180
    Let it unfold. Hollywood has been accused of molesting children for years. If they crack open enough cases, who knows what can link to the Clintons and podesta.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    Hillary's lies have already surfaced but she will never be charged with a crime.
    I agree. I also have faith that her wrong doings will keep escalating because she thinks she can get away with it; that someday justice will win.

Last edited:

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Haven't you heard that some people are above the law? Hillary is one of those people. She will never be charged with a crime.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    MSM is finally no longer terrified of asking the rapist Bill difficult to answer questions.

So, there's hope some day, difficult questions will be put to his skanky other half...and then eventually both be led off in cuffs...

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    So because Comey said that she wont be charged why can't a grand jury be empaneled to review the actual evidence and let them decide.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    I was listening to Rush this afternoon & he said the reason they didn't bring Hillary up on charges is because there were emails between Obama & Hillary from the private server & if Hillary was guilty... then Obama would be just as guilty for knowingly sending emails to the private server.
    So then the cover up of the cover up started.

Ole Cowboy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    17 Oaks Ranch
    I was listening to Rush this afternoon & he said the reason they didn't bring Hillary up on charges is because there were emails between Obama & Hillary from the private server & if Hillary was guilty... then Obama would be just as guilty for knowingly sending emails to the private server.
    So then the cover up of the cover up started.
    You are correct and maybe, just maybe the coverup was NEVER about HildaBeast, but the FBI KNEW if they take down her, she will scream and take down Obama, it may be that this whole thing is about Obama.

Personally: OButtBoy and Hildy in the same Cell, door not locked 24x7 and the boys can use them for the West Wing cells PUNCH BOARDS. Treat them like the scum of the earth whores they are. Line up on OButtBoy till every time he farts it just goes WHOOOSH instead of a squeal.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom