• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I need to know if there is a way to adjust the cmc drop in. I took it to the range today and after about ten or so rounds the gun wouldn't load the next round. When I would pull the charging handle it was run to pull past where the hammer is to load a round I took it apart and the bcg moves fine inside the upper. Place the upper back on the lower and it gets rough buy the hammer. Any thoughts on how to fix this issue

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
    Texas SOT

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Will call them sometime tomorrow

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Never had a problem with the CMC triggers I installed.

Perhaps an installation issue?

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Never had a problem with the CMC triggers I installed.

Perhaps an installation issue?
    It very we could be an install issue on my part. I will find out later the afternoon after work

BigBoss0311

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2010
    McKinney, TX
    could be any number of issues. is this the first time you have tried this trigger? what type of lower do you have? How is the fit with the upper/lower? Type of BCG? is there any play in the trigger group in the lower?
    are you even sure this is a trigger issue? Does your function check work? Finally, not sure if you got autocorrected but I don't really understand your explanation of the problem.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    could be any number of issues. is this the first time you have tried this trigger? what type of lower do you have? How is the fit with the upper/lower? Type of BCG? is there any play in the trigger group in the lower?
    are you even sure this is a trigger issue? Does your function check work? Finally, not sure if you got autocorrected but I don't really understand your explanation of the problem.
    Here is were I feal stupid. I didn't put the drop in trigger in this ar. I dont remember which ar its in. But there is still an issue with the bcg moving back after firing and not completely loading the next round or it slides on top of the next round part way jamming partially open.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Here is were I feal stupid. I didn't put the drop in trigger in this ar. I dont remember which ar its in. But there is still an issue with the bcg moving back after firing and not completely loading the next round or it slides on top of the next round part way jamming partially open.

It is short stroking. The BCG isn't moving back far enough to grab the next round.

Could be dirty/ dry, weak ammo, or a pile of other reasons.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Are you sure it is short stroking, or could this be a mag problem? Have you tried different mags?

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    I'm leaning towards gas block issue. It worked flawless t he first time s shot multiple mas gs through it and when I took it to Dietz gun range. Using same ammo and mags.

unicom

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2016
    Turns out it just didn't like the one type of ammo I was using that day.

Top Bottom