What do we think about there LPK?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Das Jared

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Friendswood
    I've used a few in builds. I personally do not like them. The triggers and hammers always seem to give me issues, and need a tiny bit of fitting/polishing to get them to fit/run right. I DO like the color coded baggies that they come in, though.

sent from Jennifer Lawrence's bedroom

RunnerRunner

Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Nov 15, 2013
    There is a big following of Cmmg lpks. There are people who will buy those kits over any other better kits. I've used these and they work. But I've had the most problems with cmmg over other lpks such as rock river, stag arms, spikes etc. It's more about slightly out of spec pins which are hard to get in or that missing detent pin. Of course this is my opinion. I've just had more problems with cmmg than the others I listed. I've also had lpks from cmmg that just worked too.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    I used on on my build and I love it. It is what I would consider a perfect trigger for a self-defense gun. Light (for the purpose), very crisp, very little pre-travel and over-travel. Great buy!

For long-range target shooting you'll probably want something else, but I got a feeling if that's what you wanted you'd be asking about something that costs $250+.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    There is a big following of Cmmg lpks. There are people who will buy those kits over any other better kits. I've used these and they work. But I've had the most problems with cmmg over other lpks such as rock river, stag arms, spikes etc. It's more about slightly out of spec pins which are hard to get in or that missing detent pin. Of course this is my opinion. I've just had more problems with cmmg than the others I listed. I've also had lpks from cmmg that just worked too.

My pins were extremely tight and had to have a tool to punch them out. Wasn't sure if it was my lower or the kit. Applied some oil and after about 100 times of moving them back and forth they have broken in to what is normal.

cajunautoxer

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 8, 2008
    Houston
    My 3 gun rifle has CMMG LPK. Went in no problems. I have around 3-4k rnds. Didn't use trigger bc I use Geissele 3g

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
    Top Bottom