• ...and so much more!
  • jrbfishn

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 9, 2013
    south of killeen
    This would make you supremely happy too, wouldn't it? Then you could be even more self righteous with all us murdering anti vaxers.
    For what it's worth, Yeah, they will probably do just that. And they will say "It is the LAW".
    That don't make it Constitutional. Or right.
    And I will be one of the ones that say "No, not doing it". They are going to have to earn it.
    I don't let my fears control my life. And I'll be famned if I let yours or anyones else's.
    Period

Especially since they are not forcing all those illegal guests to take it. If it was about lives, they would be turned back or forced to take it too.
    It's all about erasing your rights under the Constitution. Nothing more.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Venture Surplus ad

Last edited:

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    This would make you supremely happy too, wouldn't it? Then you could be even more self righteous with all us murdering anti vaxers.
    For what it's worth, Yeah, they will probably do just that. And they will say "It is the LAW".
    That don't make it Constitutional. Or right.
    And I will be one of the ones that say "No, not doing it". They are going to have to earn it.
    I don't let my fears control my life. And I'll be famned if I let yours or anyones else's.
    Period

Especially since they are not forcing all those illegal guests to take it. If it was about lives, they would be turned back or forced to take it too.
    It's all about erasing your rights under the Constitution. Nothing more.

Sent by an idjit coffeeholic from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk
    Chill out.

LaborLawPaul

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 16, 2021
    North Texas
    We do not know how many people have rolled up their sleeves for the clotshot. Some estimates are as low as 30%. The high numbers are all part of the psyop.

Reactions: gll

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Approval puts an end to the legal arguments that you can’t force people to take an unapproved drug. Legally companies can force employees to take an approved drug whereas now the arguments in court is that it is not approved. That’s what. Even TGT people argue they won’t take it because it’s not approved. 70% of the eligible population have taken it.

I asked this question earlier and you did an excellent job of sidestepping it, so I will ask it again. Yes or No is a fine answer.

Is it your position that government can force a person of sound mind or their legal guardian to undergo a medical treatment?

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I asked this question earlier and you did an excellent job of sidestepping it, so I will ask it again. Yes or No is a fine answer.

Is it your position that government can force a person of sound mind or their legal guardian to undergo a medical treatment?
    No.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Remember when America was called the "Home of the brave, land of the free"? Now half of that land is given into to authoritarians out of fear. SMDH

Last edited:

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    Tell me again why I should trust the gov't to do the 'right-thing'?

“Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male”
    Participants’ informed consent was not collected.

Penicillan was available but the participants in the study were not offered treatment. (only studied)

The CDC seems to have a track record.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Remember when America was called the "Home of the brave, land of the free"? Now half of that land is give into to authoritarians out of fear. SMDH
    Texans have a strong feeling about property rights. Your property, your rights. I hope you spent part of your life in the service of our country to keep it the home of the brave. I spent 8 years of my life. Lots of people talk, only a few serve.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Yes. Business can hire, fire, trespass, or do anything legal. Do I like it? Not necessarily. Does YouTube censor? Yes. Do I like it, no.

Ok; one last question. Do you believe a government can impose a requirement on businesses to require an employee undergo medical treatment as a condition of employment?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Texans have a strong feeling about property rights. Your property, your rights. I hope you spent part of your life in the service of our country to keep it the home of the brave. I spent 8 years of my life. Lots of people talk, only a few serve.
    I turned 18 after the last troops were pulled out of Viet Nam. The draft was abolished and our troops were demoralized and ridiculed. No, I didn't serve, but I did spend a big portion of my life trying to make sure our Navy's ships were in good working order.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    Ok; one last question. Do you believe a government can impose a requirement on businesses to require an employee undergo medical treatment as a condition of employment?
    If you promise this is the last question, my answer is NO. I do not favor or trust government at all. When I posted that I believe the FDA will approve the vaccines on fast track it is because I believe they will go outside of usual testing. Not that I approve it. But after 350,000,000 plus doses given they now have to approve it.
    Can schools, business, industry require it? Yes. For me it was proof of smallpox vaccine to get into college. For my kids it was routine vaccines to go to school.

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas
    I turned 18 after the last troops were pulled out of Viet Nam. The draft was abolished and our troops were demoralized and ridiculed. No, I didn't serve, but I did spend a big portion of my life trying to make sure our Navy's ships were in good working order.
    Only 3% serve. I had the option of Berry Plan and go into the branch of my choice after school or be drafted into the Army and Viet Nam was going strong. My preference was AF as I was least likely to be killed. I don't claim to be brave but I have that Viet Nam service medal ( as does every other soldier that served then) and understand what land of the free means. I happen to be a believer that some compulsory military time is character building for our youth. Men and women. At least the way the service was in the past. Maybe not the way it is now.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    If you promise this is the last question, my answer is NO. I do not favor or trust government at all. When I posted that I believe the FDA will approve the vaccines on fast track it is because I believe they will go outside of usual testing. Not that I approve it. But after 350,000,000 plus doses given they now have to approve it.
    Can schools, business, industry require it? Yes. For me it was proof of smallpox vaccine to get into college. For my kids it was routine vaccines to go to school.
    Yet trust the numbers given by the same people you don't trust.

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Only 3% serve. I had the option of Berry Plan and go into the branch of my choice after school or be drafted into the Army and Viet Nam was going strong. My preference was AF as I was least likely to be killed. I don't claim to be brave but I have that Viet Nam service medal ( as does every other soldier that served then) and understand what land of the free means. I happen to be a believer that some compulsory military time is character building for our youth. Men and women. At least the way the service was in the past. Maybe not the way it is now.
    I guess I could have tried to fake my age at 16, because at 17 it was inevitable the Viet Nam war was done, and they were already withdrawing.

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    Tell me again why I should trust the gov't to do the 'right-thing'?

“Tuskegee Study of Untreated Syphilis in the Negro Male”
    Participants’ informed consent was not collected.

Penicillan was available but the participants in the study were not offered treatment. (only studied)

The CDC seems to have a track record.
    You mean the Tuskegee Airmen?
    OIP.1mLeLNpWT9IwWizjDvWTiAHaD3

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Yes, that was the last question. Why I asked them is a little more detailed.

We have some slight differences in that I believe governments, when acting as employers, have a significant conflict of interest when mandating an employee undergo a medical procedure as a condition of employment.

I also believe public schools both primary/secondary and higher education are essentially a government entity, especially when I vote for the board, pay taxes to the board, or the boards are directly governed by a government or governmental appointee. That’s speaking just for the employee side. For students, governments have long had the power to mandate certain medical treatments in order to attend, but there have always been options available to parents/guardians who dissent.

Private schools of the same flavors are a whole different ball of wax as employers.

As I mentioned above, the choice by media and governments to politicize the response has really given me pause to look at why I believe certain things. Suffice it to say, I wholeheartedly believe that choice to emphasize power and politics over good governance at it’s core is tantamount to an attack on the United States by a domestic enemy, considering some US governments are dictating or advocating any personal agency in medical treatment determination be removed. In essence, it’s no different to me than .gov mandating abortions or sterilization for the common person. Justify differences however you want but, as Willie Nelson sings, that shît ain’t right.

Top Bottom