CNN Ramping Up The Fear Tactics to Make Vaccination Inevitable

CodyK

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sep 5, 2019
Houston
I was sent a memo to provide proof of vaccine to my HR dept or I would be required to wear a mask. I sent back a link to a NYT article stating that those vaccinated can still transmit the “disease”. I will not be getting the “vaccine” nor will I put a mask back on. Guess I’m about to find out what these commie liberals I work for are gonna do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nov 7, 2015
Codyk

Please, keep us up to date on your...I'm not certain what to call it, pressure to get the 'jab'?

Know, many of us...me....will Fking never get the jab...

Yeah, I'm gonna die, maybe quite soon, cuz I'ma geezer, but it won't be from the 'jab'....never, ever, will I submit...

CodyK

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sep 5, 2019
Houston
Codyk

Please, keep us up to date on your...I'm not certain what to call it, pressure to get the 'jab'?

Know, many of us...me....will Fking never get the jab...

Yeah, I'm gonna die, maybe quite soon, cuz I'ma geezer, but it won't be from the 'jab'....never, ever, will I submit...

They just want those of us who haven’t taken the “vaccine” to walk around wearing the mask of shame!

easy rider

Spark Creator
TGT Supporter
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jun 10, 2015
Odessa, Tx
All I know is with or without a vax and I don't care which you are, we still can't get enough people to staff our little restaurant. Have had to cutback hours. Which means that for the time being even if you wanted a job I don' have a slot for you.
If this lockdown crap starts again we are done.
Sorry to hear that, that sucks, this all sucks.

I love my job, but I like not living under a boot more. That's why I hope Texas stays strong against this. I know there are some companies willing to kneel and make their employees do as well or be fired, but isn't that an indication that it may not be a place you would want to place your loyalty?

I hope it works out for your company.

gll

Well-Known
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Jan 22, 2016
I still really expect the jab to end up being tied to SocSec... They do that, bye-bye SocSec, I can live for a good while without it.

Ioannes

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oct 12, 2019
US
c2e5d198e55234ba0e27a5ab6c03d3f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

CodyK

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Sep 5, 2019
Houston
The thing that bothers me most, is how I’m made out to be “anti-vax”, which I am absolutely not! I just don’t trust taking a shot that isn’t FDA approved to prevent an illness I’ve already had and fought off! Not to mention the fact that every couple hours the facts seem to change! Way too many inconsistencies.

Products discussed on TGT

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Every Day Man
Shroud