• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    I think companies requiring vaxes is a violation of HIPPA laws. Hospitals may be different.

Hypothetically speaking, of course...were I an attny (disclaimer: I'm not) looking to build an optimal attack strategy against this bullshit, that would not by my primary direction of approach for achieving the desired outcome.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    I think companies requiring vaxes is a violation of HIPPA laws.
    It is not. It is not a violation for your employer to require proof of vax. It’s not a violation for them to store that information.

If they choose to do so, they retain proof, it must be protected from unauthorized disclosure. That part can be cost prohibitive and open the employer to some unwelcome regulatory scrutiny.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    All I know is with or without a vax and I don't care which you are, we still can't get enough people to staff our little restaurant. Have had to cutback hours. Which means that for the time being even if you wanted a job I don' have a slot for you.
    If this lockdown crap starts again we are done.

CyberWolf

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 22, 2018
    US
    It is not. It is not a violation for your employer to require proof of vax. It’s not a violation for them to store that information.

If they choose to do so, they retain proof, it must be protected from unauthorized disclosure. That part can be cost prohibitive and open the employer to some unwelcome regulatory scrutiny.
    After a bit of reflection, I figure there's no real benefit to being overly cryptic on this....Who knows, maybe it's something, maybe nothing.

(disclaimer: personal opinion at the current time, subject to modification as situation evolves)

Based on what I've seen on this topic so far (which admittedly is a minuscule bit compared to the larger topic area), my gut is telling me that the best point-of-attack - or, one of them anyway, is to 'go for the jugular' with regard to demonstrable fraud and criminal collusion related to the EUA process...

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    I was sent a memo to provide proof of vaccine to my HR dept or I would be required to wear a mask. I sent back a link to a NYT article stating that those vaccinated can still transmit the “disease”. I will not be getting the “vaccine” nor will I put a mask back on. Guess I’m about to find out what these commie liberals I work for are gonna do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Codyk

Please, keep us up to date on your...I'm not certain what to call it, pressure to get the 'jab'?

Know, many of us...me....will Fking never get the jab...

Yeah, I'm gonna die, maybe quite soon, cuz I'ma geezer, but it won't be from the 'jab'....never, ever, will I submit...

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    Codyk

Please, keep us up to date on your...I'm not certain what to call it, pressure to get the 'jab'?

Know, many of us...me....will Fking never get the jab...

Yeah, I'm gonna die, maybe quite soon, cuz I'ma geezer, but it won't be from the 'jab'....never, ever, will I submit...

They just want those of us who haven’t taken the “vaccine” to walk around wearing the mask of shame!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    All I know is with or without a vax and I don't care which you are, we still can't get enough people to staff our little restaurant. Have had to cutback hours. Which means that for the time being even if you wanted a job I don' have a slot for you.
    If this lockdown crap starts again we are done.
    Sorry to hear that, that sucks, this all sucks.

I love my job, but I like not living under a boot more. That's why I hope Texas stays strong against this. I know there are some companies willing to kneel and make their employees do as well or be fired, but isn't that an indication that it may not be a place you would want to place your loyalty?

I hope it works out for your company.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    I still really expect the jab to end up being tied to SocSec... They do that, bye-bye SocSec, I can live for a good while without it.

Ioannes

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2019
    US
    c2e5d198e55234ba0e27a5ab6c03d3f3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

CodyK

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Houston
    The thing that bothers me most, is how I’m made out to be “anti-vax”, which I am absolutely not! I just don’t trust taking a shot that isn’t FDA approved to prevent an illness I’ve already had and fought off! Not to mention the fact that every couple hours the facts seem to change! Way too many inconsistencies.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom