• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Ok guys I gave the poll a few days and the 18th was the clear winner. To all that can make it out it should be a great time, our very own V-Tach is sponsoring again and is being amazingly generous because the range will be closed to the public and only open for TGT members and their guests. His generosity is not ending there as the range and target fee will be waived for us (feel free to bring your own paper targets though) and will be supplying pizza for everyone. If you have any questions on what you can or can not bring, etc please feel free to post them here. Hope to see as many people as possible.

When: Sunday May 18th, 12 noon - 4pm

Where:

Aransas Firearms
    3215 Hwy 35N
    POB 1830
    Fulton, Texas 78358
    Venture Surplus ad

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    This is an absolute family friendly event, V-Tach has requested that children under 8 won't be able to shoot on the range but they are still welcome to come with.

That being said lets start getting a head count so we know how much pizza to get, etc. If you're planning on making it please post letting us know and how many you will be bringing with.

-TXDARKHORSE361
    -V-Tach
    -roadkill +1
    -Chupacabra Hunter +1
    -kactus
    -TxEMTP69
    -Moonpie
    -txinvestigator
    -Aaron +1
    -craftkr +1

Possible

-stdreb27

Last edited:

roadkill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    I'm gonna try and make it out with my son. We won't be there at noon so please don't count us for the pizza.

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    Most answers can be found here...Aransa Firearms LLC

There is a map on our home page. It is 25 yard indoor range. Pistol calibers up to 44 mag for both pistol and rifle. If you bring a .556 MSR we can do a relay where only .556 are being shot so folks that don't mind the concussion and the louder noise can shoot their MSR's while others take break. Folks that have suppressors, not a problem and we are very Class III friendly.

There will be plenty of Pizza and drinks so don't think if you show up later we counted you out......

We will open at noon and go to 4-5pm if folks want.

Looking forward to it!

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    I'm tentatively in, I'm putting it on my calendar assuming the kid ain't sick. Wife ain't puking and I have a vehicle.

If you end up just needing a ride don't hesitate to throw that out there since there will be some coming from Corpus, I live in Portland and can carpool with anyone who needs it.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    And there you go, if anyone in the Portland area wants to cruise with me or any of you corpus guys that wanna meet in Portland and head out let me know. If you want to do so or just want my number feel free to pm me.

iamsamcrawdad

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Aransas Pass
    yep, still need it and thanks for looking out. between saving for my Step daughters graduation and work has been wearing on me but got my schedule changed and have the full weekends off now (Sat-Sun- back Mon night). still need to re-up at Schwenke's as well. it's driving me ape shit loco all the good deals on uppers I'm missing out on because of the trip but family first.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    yep, still need it and thanks for looking out. between saving for my Step daughters graduation and work has been wearing on me but got my schedule changed and have the full weekends off now (Sat-Sun- back Mon night). still need to re-up at Schwenke's as well. it's driving me ape shit loco all the good deals on uppers I'm missing out on because of the trip but family first.

Understood and I still have it in my range bag for you, we definitely need to get together real soon, going up to Houston this weekend but maybe next weekend?

Top Bottom