• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    It was fun meeting some new folks and checking out a new gun range that I didn't know about.

On another note, anyone here do any shooting matches? I had done a few Carbine matches before, but work, lack of ammo, and lack of money from ammo kept me away for a while. I'm thinking of getting back into it now and I see there is a match scheduled for December 1st.

Coastal Bend Shooters : Contact Info & Mailing List

No but I've wanted to get into some, had no clue there was anything going on down here thanks for the link! I've never been to one so I don't have the first clue on how to go about it.

OFFascist

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2013
    Portland, TX
    No but I've wanted to get into some, had no clue there was anything going on down here thanks for the link! I've never been to one so I don't have the first clue on how to go about it.

The times I went before you just show up before the match to sign up and pay the fee.

Coastal Bend Shooters : USPSA 3 Gun

Looks like the one for the 1st is being held at the Corpus Christi Rifle and Pistol Club. The ones I've attended before were held at Starry, but I think they rotate the location.

Top Bottom