• ...and so much more!
  • stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    Lol you have ammo? Cuz I still don't.
    But seriously I'd do it, assuming my wife is not working and I'm on baby sitting duty. Either day I won't know till that week.
    Texas SOT

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Coastal Bend TGT Range Day November 2013?

Lol you have ammo? Cuz I still don't.
    But seriously I'd do it, assuming my wife is not working and I'm on baby sitting duty. Either day I won't know till that week.

V-Tach has had ammo every time I've gone into his shop, also academy had everything back out on the shelves with no limits last time I was there except 9 and 22 which they had some at customer service. What calibers are you looking for? If anything maybe a forum member planning on going has a box or two they can part with for you.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi
    V-Tach has had ammo every time I've gone into his shop, also academy had everything back out on the shelves with no limits last time I was there except 9 and 22 which they had some at customer service. What calibers are you looking for? If anything maybe a forum member planning on going has a box or two they can part with for you.

I can find ammo just not at my required cheap bass turd prices.

Btw it all depends where in Houston you are.

But from Rosenberg you're 2-2.5 hours away.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

Yeah it's been a long time since I've driven to and from Houston but back then in a jeep pulling a u haul style trailer (band playing a gig) we'd make it in 3-3.5 but that was also when the speed limit on most TX roads was 60 and 55 at night.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

Looks like we've settled on Saturday November 16th as the day, if you can't make it don't worry we'll try an make this a regular thing but if you can make it great. I've updated the OP with the date and a special note which is as follows:

It is an indoor range so due to limited backstop capabilities we are limited to pistol calibers of 44mag or less and rifles that shoot pistol calibers of 44mag or less. Your 10/22 is no problem but if you have any questions on what might or might not be acceptable feel free to ask here or give them a call at (361)729-6556.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Can't make it due to November being filled up by Hicksville, weddings, and Formula 1, with some hunting thrown in where I can find time.

Very generous of V-Tach and I hope to make the next one.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

stdreb27

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    Corpus christi

Looks like we've settled on Saturday November 16th as the day, if you can't make it don't worry we'll try an make this a regular thing but if you can make it great. I've updated the OP with the date and a special note which is as follows:

It is an indoor range so due to limited backstop capabilities we are limited to pistol calibers of 44mag or less and rifles that shoot pistol calibers of 44mag or less. Your 10/22 is no problem but if you have any questions on what might or might not be acceptable feel free to ask here or give them a call at (361)729-6556.

So no 1911's?

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012

what time is this kicking off on the 16th? I need to pick up some more ammo as well.

They're open from 10-7, these are usually a come and go as you see fit kind of thing but I am planning on being there as close to 10 as I can. Tony (V-Tach) is planning on having a sign in type sheet to keep track of all the forum members we get, basically let any of the employees know you're there for the TGT meetup.

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Aransas Firearms is a great place to shoot and do business. I try to stop in every 2 - 3 weeks. Usually has a nice selection of firearms, ammo, and other related gear. Good prices and they never raised prices during the first of the year. Definately good people.

Nice range too! I'll try to swing by on the 16th. Its such a long drive for me.... all 7 minutes!

The drive from Houston isnt bad. If you drop down and hit Hwy 35 its a nice little ride.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom