• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Ithank you. What are the chances of a future range day?

Very good, this is just the first of hopefully many. Just an FYI anyone in the area can set it up at any range, just takes putting out a feeler thread and deciding on a meeting place, doesn't have to be at the same range (or town for that matter) every time either though we're lucky because we have a member here who is a range owner and very supportive. I personally think Swchenkies (spelling?) in Aransas would be a great place for a meet up but I'm not a member and don't know many who are. Also the Corpus Christi game club I think it is would be a good place as well, I shot skeet there with my dad a few years back.

Anyways just throwing it out there even if you're not well enough to shoot you're still more than welcome to come hang out and shoot the breeze. The main reason I like these meet ups is you get to put faces to screen names and take the anonymity away, that's when the forum really starts to come alive locally, next thing you know more people are coming out to the get togethers and you've made a few buddies.

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Schwinkies or how ever you spell it is a decent range. I keep a membership there when I need to check my rifle or I just want to go punch paper

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Schwinkies or how ever you spell it is a decent range. I keep a membership there when I need to check my rifle or I just want to go punch paper

I have some buddies who have a membership but I haven't been out there in years.

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    Its a decent range for the fact its relatively close and serves its purpose. Membership is pretty affordable as well. He has two pistol ranges set up and then the rifle range. I think it goes out to 200 yds. Good for sighting in a rifle. Also target mounds at 25, 50, 100 and 200. Think its around $79 a year and you can bring your spouse if your married.

TXDARKHORSE361

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 15, 2012
    Just got home, not a while lot if people but overall a good day. To everyone that showed thanks for coming and good meeting you, to everyone that missed it don't worry we'll do it again. Forgot to break out the camera til right at the end but will post those pics later, enjoying an ice cold Shiner right now.

craftkr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Rockport, Texas
    As I was heading back my parents got to Rockport. My son was baptized this evening. Sorry I didnt make it back.

Top Bottom