• ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Bare-bones Team Deathmatch
    No more excuses. No more blaming Martyrdom or Juggernaut for your lack of skills and kills. Bare Bones Team Deathmatch eliminates the excuses and takes it back to basics with standard Team Deathmatch with no perks, no kill streak rewards. Just you, your skill, and your weapons.

just pulled that from infinity wards website. they shall be adding that to an online playlist selection. so "no perks" playlist shall become available to ya on the 360 at least.

About damn time... Just so long as it's available on PC, too.

Although with them using language like "blaming" perks for my "lack of skills" kind of pisses me off at them all over again. I had skills. It just pissed me off to get a headshot on someone with a rifle, keep putting rounds into their chest and have them shoot me with their pistol as they fell and get a kill on me.

Most of the perks were totally idiotic, and the attack heli had no place on certain maps. I actually had an anti-heli kit set up just to drop the damn thing as fast as possible (M60E4 with stopping power and penetration). The fact that I felt I needed to says something IMO...
    Venture Surplus ad

ebk06

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Austin
    I never preorder games but i preordered the prestige edition. Yes they will be cheap but a pair of night vision goggles are hard to pass up LOL. Plus you get the original modern warfare so it seems like a decent deal since I dont have it yet.

Stumpy

Landman/Presbyterian
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2009
    Slaton, TX
    i know, im excited! good thing i got a buddy who gets all the really good game swhen the come out

but i gotta rant for a bit:
    who in the corn bread thought up the "martyrdom" perk???? that is reatarded! there couldnt be a more unrealistic perk. "drop a grenade every time you die" ? what the hell?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm going to pass on this one unless they change the PC version's lame "matchmaking" system for online play. Give me dedicated servers and I might just buy it.

dday

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2009
    irving tx
    i played until , well about four hours ago. Ug this is going to be a long day at work.
    Made it to level 19 and have a positive kill/death ratio.

Acetone

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2009
    El Paso
    I had to quit early last night because of work this morning, and my kill/death ratio is a respectable 1.8 ish. Have fun at work!

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    Alright, I played this yesterday at my buddy's gun shop and now have to decide what platform to buy, just so I can own this bad ass game... we already have a Wii (kids... game selection for me I am not impressed with) but I think I have conned the wife into letting me get a PS3 because of the DVD/Blueray.

Top Bottom