• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I'm a maybe. The online play had better improve from COD4's, because that is some crappy online play with all the "perks".

I want to find the geek who thought Last Stand was a good idea...

Then again, the single-player in COD4 was very good. Loved the ending!

micah7488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Waxahachie/ San Antonio
    haha, gotta love the overkill with a r700 and a silenced p90. easy way to straight own on xbox live. but the story was extremely good in both cod4 and cod:waw imho. codwaw made me think of looking into a arisaka, haha. then i put it against my judgement and decided only if I have enough money to burn on that.

micah7488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Waxahachie/ San Antonio
    what??? I hate the shotguns because i think they are unrealistic. the range on shottys when I play with friends is like the equivalent of 40yds and after 2 quick pumps I am straight dead. I think that, and then running around with an m60 and a desert is also ridiculous in running capabilities.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    different wars

I wish they would quit making games based on world war 2 and make a korean war, or vietnam based game. The only thing I dont like about WAW is tanks, people always get into them and then no one on the other team want to destroy them.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    what??? I hate the shotguns because i think they are unrealistic. the range on shottys when I play with friends is like the equivalent of 40yds and after 2 quick pumps I am straight dead. I think that, and then running around with an m60 and a desert is also ridiculous in running capabilities.

Really? I can't score a hit past ten feet in multiplayer.

You playing the PC version? That's what I have (not installed currently). I wish the effective range was 40 yards. That would actually not be terribly unrealistic.

micah7488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Waxahachie/ San Antonio
    I play on xbox 360. Well, at 50 yds ive shot some decent spread and it doesnt even go through plywood. now obviously they would be using tighter grouping shot but it is unrealistic to the spread and effective range, even becomes worse on hardcore mode.

about ww2 games, with waw the tanks do suck. not many people choose to carry sticky nades or rpgs to shoot em down. most people like regular old hunking nades, or at least i do and those are pretty useless against tanks.

micah7488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Waxahachie/ San Antonio
    I'm a maybe. The online play had better improve from COD4's, because that is some crappy online play with all the "perks".

Bare-bones Team Deathmatch
    No more excuses. No more blaming Martyrdom or Juggernaut for your lack of skills and kills. Bare Bones Team Deathmatch eliminates the excuses and takes it back to basics with standard Team Deathmatch with no perks, no kill streak rewards. Just you, your skill, and your weapons.

just pulled that from infinity wards website. they shall be adding that to an online playlist selection. so "no perks" playlist shall become available to ya on the 360 at least.

country_boy

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Round Rock
    One thing I wish they'd do for online play is have different grenades and knives for the different military nations. Not all the same. Example for the japs they could have those clay grenades and Katinas for the knife. Nazis could have potato mashers and their own style of knife and etc for the commies and USA can have the frag grenade and a k bar. Also they allow more than one customize weapon option and more pistol options. Like a laser sight for the 1911.. you get the idea.

micah7488

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 4, 2009
    Waxahachie/ San Antonio
    i think they should make a mode to where you only get one bullet per round, on a one shot kill weapon that is quite inaccurate and then have a knife. people would go crazy trying to dodge so they wouldnt get shot all the while trying to get close if they wasted their only shot or used it on someone else to get the knife kill. imo it'd be cool, ha.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom