• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    In my case that girl and I were in the same class b/c I skipped a grade. Seniors with Freshmen, a 4 year split, just seems wrong because they're kids. That age split doesn't seem weird at all though as you get older. Shoot my parents were 4 years apart, my wife and I are like 5-3/4.
    Military Camp

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    It's very likely he was set up. The ATF FBI and other Feddies have had it out for this guy since the first time the files were making their rounds on the net.

I'm a Libertarian. You should be able to hire a prostitute. Some of ya'll are hard core conservatives and I respect that. Regardless, the law states it doesn't matter if you know someone is underage or not, it's a crime to engage with them sexually.

That being said. States differ on what the "age of consent" is. In Texas its a hard 18. I'm sure everyone who thinks the guy should burn has never done anything sexual with anyone under 18 even kissed them, which according to the definition is a crime. You're all saints yourselves I'm sure.

And to your point about "oh he could totally tell she wasn't old enough" When I was a teacher of Seniors I had 17 and 16 year old students that could have gotten into a bar without being carded they looked that mature. I don't know what the girl looks like so i can't say, but I can say out of my 600 or so students that I taught 70% of them were female and easily half could have fooled anyone in their 20s or 30s that they were 25.
    In Texas age of consent is actually 17, you just can't take pictures until they are 18.

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I agree that you should be able to hire a prostitute. Regulate it like other industries to ensure certain safe practices are followed (regular STD testing is the most important one I can think of) and keep street walking a no-go (like Nevada's model) with a minimum age (18) - deincentivize the human trafficking, allow those inclined to sell their goods to do so safely. It can be done. Oldest Profession for a reason.

Texas age of consent is 17, not 18, with no "Romeo and Juliet" law.
    There is a small note about the actor being within 3 years of the age of the minor...

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    If you folks think the age of consent in Texas is 17 I dare you to sleep with a 17 year old and tell me how that works out when her parents find out. You'll find yourself in a prison cell. I know because my own adopted brother spent 19 years in prison for that exact thing. He was 24 and she was 17. He met her at a bar. When her parents found out they had the cops raid his place and he was arrested, tried, and convicted.

Whether it's right or not is a moral and ethical debate that can be had if calmer heads prevail. Keeping in mind that less than a century ago women were marrying and baring children, in this country, at 12 and 13 years old. I'm not saying it's right, I'm saying that's what it is.
    17 is legal:

Sec. 22.011. SEXUAL ASSAULT. (a) A person commits an offense if:

(2) regardless of whether the person knows the age of the child at the time of the offense, the person intentionally or knowingly:

(A) causes the penetration of the anus or sexual organ of a child by any means;
    (B) causes the penetration of the mouth of a child by the sexual organ of the actor;
    (C) causes the sexual organ of a child to contact or penetrate the mouth, anus, or sexual organ of another person, including the actor;
    (D) causes the anus of a child to contact the mouth, anus, or sexual organ of another person, including the actor; or
    (E) causes the mouth of a child to contact the anus or sexual organ of another person, including the actor.

(c) In this section:
    (1) "Child" means a person younger than 17 years of age.

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    Never understood the draw to the really young girl. Although, I have seen some 15 year olds that looked 25. Hazards of the world we live in I suppose.
    I have looked like I was in my mid 20's since I was 12..... I would always get hit on by older men and then have people ask me what college I was going too. My mom even yelled at a couple of guys for making gestures at me when I was in my teens. Glad I didn't age as poorly as everyone thought I was going too. LOL:roflsmile: Always ask for some ID....

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I have looked like I was in my mid 20's since I was 12
    I know I've told this story before but I can't find it to just link to it so I'll repeat myself.

One morning when I was ~20 years old I walked out of my apartment to the pool. There was only one other person there, dipping a toe in the shallow end. She was either visiting or new because I knew everyone in the complex who used that pool.

She was absolutely stunning. About my height, so just under 6' tall, with lithe curves of full womanhood, the face of an angel, and a lengthy mane of gorgeous semi-blonde hair. It didn't hurt that she was wearing a mostly see-through white one-piece bathing suit. I was stunned. She was a full-on supermodel and I was alone with her at the pool!

I walked over and introduced myself and tried to start a conversation. I was polite and not at all pushy. She didn't react badly. She didn't really react at all. She just stared at me for a few seconds and walked away. It was a pretty devastating "You're not even worth me wasting my breath to tell you to drop dead" rejection.

I watched and saw her go into the apartment of my friend Jerry. OK, I understood. If she was there with him, I should keep my distance.

Later in the day, Jerry is drinking beer by the pool and I compliment him on the new girlfriend. He looks confused. I describe the girl and say that I meant no harm trying to hit on her and I hope she wasn't offended.

Suddenly his face changes to alernating looks of horror and pity when he puts it all together. "No, no, no, no, that's not my girlfriend. That's my niece. Don't hit on her. She's only 11 years old."

I was gobsmacked. I had no idea how to respond.

He saw my confusion and assured me that it was OK. Their family had had to deal with exactly this situation many times. Puberty had hit her like a runaway train when she was 9. There was a huge growth spurt at the same time and the result was that she looked like she was at least 25.

Actually, it hadn't worked out well for her. She'd been forced to learn how to deflect the sometimes-overbearing attention of grown men for a couple of years and, as a result, had grown rather withdrawn, way too shy. Later, when I saw her playing with Jerry's obviously 10-year-old daughter and I heard her talking like the little kid she was, it was easy to see that she was just a child.

But that first impression!

I said all that to say this: I can't judge whether or not a person should be condemned for paying too much attention to a 16-year-old who claims to be 18. Some of them can definitely pull off that act. Until I sit and talk with the 16-year-old who was with Cody, I will withhold judgement about his moral and ethical culpability. Legally, he screwed up; no doubt about that. But as for the difference between what's legal and what's right, I consider things to be much less clear.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    I watched about 20 minutes of that and then let my attention wander elsewhere.

If you saw it all, was she really as much of a brat as she seemed on my first impression? I found her (heck, her whole family) pretty unlikable.

ETA: And besides, what is the point of that show? She doesn't look weird and she isn't dealing with an ongoing, threatening medical issue. She's just really, really petite. So that gets her a television show? Why? By that logic, every little person in the country should have their own show. I just don't get it.

Last edited:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    Shoot my parents were 4 years apart,
    My parents were 15 years apart. She was still a teen; he was in his 30s. They met at work and all their mutual friends started a betting pool on how quick they would split up.

The longest time available in the pool was 1 year. That guy won it. They were together for 25 years until my dad had his second heart attack and died.

Age differences aren't inherently bad, in my experience.

Yeah, I know, anecdotes aren't evidence...

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I watched about 20 minutes of that and then let my attention wander elsewhere.

If you saw it all, was she really as much of a brat as she seemed on my first impression? I found her (heck, her whole family) pretty unlikable.

ETA: And besides, what is the point of that show? She doesn't look weird and she isn't dealing with an ongoing, threatening medical issue. She's just really, really petite. So that gets her a television show? Why? By that logic, every little person in the country should have their own show. I just don't get it.

I haven't seen much more than the commercials.

It's different seeing a "little person" that doesn't look like one.
    To me at least.

Darkpriest667

Actually Attends
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 13, 2017
    Jarrell TX, United States
    I have looked like I was in my mid 20's since I was 12..... I would always get hit on by older men and then have people ask me what college I was going too. My mom even yelled at a couple of guys for making gestures at me when I was in my teens. Glad I didn't age as poorly as everyone thought I was going too. LOL:roflsmile: Always ask for some ID....

A bill of sale if you will

Katydid1984

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 30, 2021
    Hunt County
    I know I've told this story before but I can't find it to just link to it so I'll repeat myself.

One morning when I was ~20 years old I walked out of my apartment to the pool. There was only one other person there, dipping a toe in the shallow end. She was either visiting or new because I knew everyone in the complex who used that pool.

She was absolutely stunning. About my height, so just under 6' tall, with lithe curves of full womanhood, the face of an angel, and a lengthy mane of gorgeous semi-blonde hair. It didn't hurt that she was wearing a mostly see-through white one-piece bathing suit. I was stunned. She was a full-on supermodel and I was alone with her at the pool!

I walked over and introduced myself and tried to start a conversation. I was polite and not at all pushy. She didn't react badly. She didn't really react at all. She just stared at me for a few seconds and walked away. It was a pretty devastating "You're not even worth me wasting my breath to tell you to drop dead" rejection.

I watched and saw her go into the apartment of my friend Jerry. OK, I understood. If she was there with him, I should keep my distance.

Later in the day, Jerry is drinking beer by the pool and I compliment him on the new girlfriend. He looks confused. I describe the girl and say that I meant no harm trying to hit on her and I hope she wasn't offended.

Suddenly his face changes to alernating looks of horror and pity when he puts it all together. "No, no, no, no, that's not my girlfriend. That's my niece. Don't hit on her. She's only 11 years old."

I was gobsmacked. I had no idea how to respond.

He saw my confusion and assured me that it was OK. Their family had had to deal with exactly this situation many times. Puberty had hit her like a runaway train when she was 9. There was a huge growth spurt at the same time and the result was that she looked like she was at least 25.

Actually, it hadn't worked out well for her. She'd been forced to learn how to deflect the sometimes-overbearing attention of grown men for a couple of years and, as a result, had grown rather withdrawn, way too shy. Later, when I saw her playing with Jerry's obviously 10-year-old daughter and I heard her talking like the little kid she was, it was easy to see that she was just a child.

But that first impression!

I said all that to say this: I can't judge whether or not a person should be condemned for paying too much attention to a 16-year-old who claims to be 18. Some of them can definitely pull off that act. Until I sit and talk with the 16-year-old who was with Cody, I will withhold judgement about his moral and ethical culpability. Legally, he screwed up; no doubt about that. But as for the difference between what's legal and what's right, I consider things to be much less clear.
    I can relate to her for sure! My parents moved me to North Texas when I was 12, the other kids thought I was a new teacher....

Sadly my sister in-law was one of those girls who lied about her age and then claimed rape... From what I gather she even had a fake id, then she got in trouble and next thing you know I'm hearing that they took her to the police station. I by no means don't think anyone should get off with raping someone but they poked several holes in her story and he was cleared.

I can't judge a person either on what they think someone's age is either.

Sorry if that went sideways...

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I was married to a brick house for 36 years. After I started dating again I’ve been focused on old broads near my age.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I was married to a brick house for 36 years. After I started dating again I’ve been focused on old broads near my age.
    I remember after both my divorces, getting back to dating was hard, and sometimes uncomfortable. A lot of awkwardness too.

Probably why I married the current Mrs. Axxe. We just got along so great from when we met. She was like hanging out with your best friend.

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    It sucks that this guy got caught up the way he did but at least his ideas got put out there so others can continue them.
    What ideas are those of his that you think others can continue? That he solicited an underage girl on sugardaddy.com is heinous. **** that piece of shit no matter what other ideas he may have had.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    What ideas are those of his that you think others can continue? That he solicited an underage girl on sugardaddy.com is heinous. **** that piece of shit no matter what other ideas he may have had.

Maybe the idea of the free exchange of information.

It’s nice that you’ve been sheltered enough to never be incorrect in assuming that you could trust and age verification system. I have no idea what he was looking for besides sex on a sleazy site. Sounds like it’s no different than Tinder except that it should in theory not have underage girls. No idea of Tinder is the same. Not something I’ve ever looked in to, but your making some pretty big assumptions.

The world is pretty fucked up. Part of that is the fact that their are young women out there who are more than willing or even have the goal of sleeping with much older men for whatever reason.

Years ago on Ft Hood a number of soldiers nearly lost everything for sleeping with an underage girl. The only saving grace for them was that all had met her at a bar with a minimum age of admittance of 18. Despite the girl being in a place she shouldn’t have been at her age, and willfully screwing multiple men, when her father finally caught on he went after everyone he could find or get her to name. The fact that he had obviously not raised the girl he thought he had or that she had intentionally deceived these men was irrelevant to him.

I doubt you’ll find any members on this forum who would defend someone who preys on young women, but in the post above you seem to be willfully ignoring the only reason anybody knows this guys name or the fact that he was using a site that should not even have had anyone under 18 on it. Maybe the guy is a piece of shit and knew exactly what he’d found. Even then, it’s not relevant to the post you quoted unless you don’t actually know who he is or why he’d had a target on his back already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Maybe the idea of the free exchange of information.

It’s nice that you’ve been sheltered enough to never be incorrect in assuming that you could trust and age verification system. I have no idea what he was looking for besides sex on a sleazy site. Sounds like it’s no different than Tinder except that it should in theory not have underage girls. No idea of Tinder is the same. Not something I’ve ever looked in to, but your making some pretty big assumptions.

The world is pretty fucked up. Part of that is the fact that their are young women out there who are more than willing or even have the goal of sleeping with much older men for whatever reason.

Years ago on Ft Hood a number of soldiers nearly lost everything for sleeping with an underage girl. The only saving grace for them was that all had met her at a bar with a minimum age of admittance of 18. Despite the girl being in a place she shouldn’t have been at her age, and willfully screwing multiple men, when her father finally caught on he went after everyone he could find or get her to name. The fact that he had obviously not raised the girl he thought he had or that she had intentionally deceived these men was irrelevant to him.

I doubt you’ll find any members on this forum who would defend someone who preys on young women, but in the post above you seem to be willfully ignoring the only reason anybody knows this guys name or the fact that he was using a site that should not even have had anyone under 18 on it. Maybe the guy is a piece of shit and knew exactly what he’d found. Even then, it’s not relevant to the post you quoted unless you don’t actually know who he is or why he’d had a target on his back already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    He’s a retired fed LEO who is merely defending the thin fed line. ( based on the postulation that CW was set up by the feds) It is consistent with some of his other posts defending FLE blindly.
    Just treat him like a doddering relation that you actually like 1/2 of the time as long as they have had their nap.

Top Bottom