• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Colonel West:

Howdy! I hope this email finds you well.

I am working with a group of NRA Directors and other outsiders to put forth an alternate slate of candidates for Wayne LaPierre’s position and the officers of the Board of Directors at the upcoming meeting in May.

In discussing potential candidates, your name was mentioned and I am reaching out to you in hopes you would allow us to put forth your name as a candidate to run against Wayne.

I realize this is a very big ask, but we are trying to create change and communicate directly to Judge Cohen and the New York AG and in order to affect the upcoming NRA trial.

If we are able to have an alternative slate of candidates (running against the current EVP and Officers) it should send a message that the members are not satisfied with the corrupt practices of the NRA.

Would you be willing to allow us to put forth your name in opposition to Wayne LaPierre?

If you would like to discuss, please call me at

Thank you for considering my request.

All the best,

Rocky Marshall

Greetings Rocky, I just called and left a voicemail. If y’all think I am worthy, then yes. I am deeply humbled and honored by this consideration. We have to save the NRA!!! My cell number is

Blessings
    Col. West

Capitol Armory ad

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    First of all IMO, the NRA is worth saving, with the right leadership in place.

I would love to see Allen West take control and lead the NRA back to it's roots of fighting for our gun rights. I think he could be a welcome and needed change that the NRA needs.
    You are 100% correct. Just like the USA is worth saving. Get rid of Wayne and FJB and both will be fixed.
    Once they get rid of Wayne, I'll renew my membership that I haven't renewed in about 4 years.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Failed at politicking, maybe he can win at this. But his track record ain’t so great when it comes to getting enough people to vote for him.

Sorry, I just don’t see him as the guy unseating the king.

Top Bottom