Coleman lanterns

baboon

TGT Addict
If you can find one of the reflectors for it they make the lantern even better IMHO. I had a retractable brass sparker on mine so I never needed matches to light it. They also made a storage for the bottom of the lantern that would hold spare mantles, generators and other things that was held in place by a clamp.

thequintessentialman

Mar 19, 2015
Think it was called Old Coleman Parts, they had a lot of parts for Coleman. Academy has generators and other parts, at least the more popular ones. I just got a fuel/air mixing tube from Old Coleman. Coleman has a plastic cap that snaps on the bottom like a Tupperware lid for storing stuff. I keep spare mantles and stuff in mine.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

satx78247

TGT Addict
Jun 23, 2014
To All,

HINT: It may be worth your time to cruise your & nearby zip code areas on BULK PICK-UP DAY, as COLEMAN lanterns & stoves often end up on the curb, FREE for the taking..
(On the last such day, I found a 4-burner stove & 5 perfectly serviceable lanterns in less than an hour. = Fyi, the "going price" of 3-burner COLEMAN stoves in GOOD shape is about 100.oo.)

After a "general cleaning" & some routine maintenance, the stove & lanterns were working FINE.

yours, satx

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics