ARJ Defense ad

Colin Powell dies of Covid Complications at 84, he was fully vaccinated.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bbbass

Looking Up!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 2, 2020
    NE Orygun
    Not even close. The flu doesn't leave the lungs riddled with scar tissue as does severe cases of covid pneumonia.

My case of covid was not that severe and it left me with some scar tissue on my lungs and heart. That doesn't happen with the flu.

So, you would disagree with saying "old people pneumonia" is a complication of covid?
    Venture Surplus ad

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    So you automatically write off MSN no matter what the content?

Sorry, that's ignorant. The article was stating facts, not opinions.
    MSM are proven liars. Sure they can report a hurricane, but they lie 24/7.

My dumbass watched this live and I had one of those trucks. I thought about selling until the truth came out. People should have went to to prison.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    MSM are proven liars. Sure they can report a hurricane, but they lie 24/7.

My dumbass watched this live and I had one of those trucks. I thought about selling until the truth came out. People should have went to to prison.

It's been proven their reports on Powell are accurate and factual, but you'll still discount them anyway?!?

And it's their fault you bought a POS truck?

That suggests you don't do your homework!

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    It's been proven their reports on Powell are accurate and factual, but you'll still discount them anyway?!?

And it's their fault you bought a POS truck?

That suggests you don't do your homework!
    This remark ^^ shows you are willing to discount any lies the media spews. The truck was rigged to explode but you don't care about that. Also, you should take note that I never said a word about Powell, only the liars in the media which you don't care about. Some of you folks here are starting to sound a lot like lefties.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    A "story" can be factual, yet still have an agenda. A high profile man dies of Covid after being vaccinated. "Well, he had comorbidities". Yes. "He was due for his booster". Yes. Those are facts.

So, what did YOU take away from it? Here are some helpful insights for you:

* There ARE some for whom the vaccine is not a life extender. Mandates for ALL to take it are therefore a bad idea.
    * You will always need your "next booster". Perhaps immediately after getting your last booster.
    * The urgent and strident tone tells you that this "story" is damage control for a flawed vax program.

And don't forget, Brandon's patience is wearing thin.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    This remark ^^ shows you are willing to discount any lies the media spews. The truck was rigged to explode but you don't care about that. Also, you should take note that I never said a word about Powell, only the liars in the media which you don't care about. Some of you folks here are starting to sound a lot like lefties.

No, it means I don't automatically discount any reporting, I do my research.

You should give it a try something, instead of swallowing all the bullshit hype you seem to be gulping down in droves. Maybe next time you won't buy some shitbox Chevy truck!

And accusing people of being "lefties" just proves how weak and unsubstantiated your argument is!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    A "story" can be factual, yet still have an agenda. A high profile man dies of Covid after being vaccinated. "Well, he had comorbidities". Yes. "He was due for his booster". Yes. Those are facts.

So, what did YOU take away from it? Here are some helpful insights for you:

* There ARE some for whom the vaccine is not a life extender. Mandates for ALL to take it are therefore a bad idea.
    * You will always need your "next booster". Perhaps immediately after getting your last booster.
    * The urgent and strident tone tells you that this "story" is damage control for a flawed vax program.

And don't forget, Brandon's patience is wearing thin.

Again, extremely weak argument. Having several comorbidities greatly reduces a person's survival vaccine or not. There is still no proof the vaccine accelerated Powell's death as a few uneducated individuals claim.

If you can't delineate between facts and opinion, maybe you should give up on the media completely as even "Brandon's" side is extremely biased!

That is what I find most amusing, people who are quick to write off certain sources blindly accept others as being 100% factual.

We are being played by both sides, maybe it's time some woke up to that fact!

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    No, it means I don't automatically discount any reporting, I do my research.

You should give it a try something, instead of swallowing all the bullshit hype you seem to be gulping down in droves. Maybe next time you won't buy some shitbox Chevy truck!

And accusing people of being "lefties" just proves how weak and unsubstantiated your argument is!
    Adios.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Again, extremely weak argument. Having several comorbidities greatly reduces a person's survival vaccine or not. There is still no proof the vaccine accelerated Powell's death as a few uneducated individuals claim.
    And at this point I have to just chuckle and move on. I saw no claim of an accelerated death, did you?
    You speak of weak arguments and immediately throw out ad hominems about the "uneducated".
    Bless your heart.

BillM

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2021
    TX
    And at this point I have to just chuckle and move on. I saw no claim of an accelerated death, did you?
    You speak of weak arguments and immediately throw out ad hominems about the "uneducated".
    Bless your heart.
    He's a doctor! ;)

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    See the first six or seven links that come up on duckduck when you type in this "dr. redfield maryland hospital deaths". Heavily reported on TV and in print and on the internet.

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas
    Gen. Colin Powell — Former US Sec. of State, Joint Chiefs Commander — Dies of Covid Complications | Newsmax

Like almost ALLmen in their 80's he had several issues with his health.
    Keep Calm
    This too shall pass
    Or it will effin kill you and then .. no worries;)

Top Bottom