• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I disagree. I don't need my rights explained in Miley Cyrus and Walking Dead references.

This guy is the best spokesperson for our rights, in my opinion:

He is one of the best out there, especially when it comes to reaching a generation of young people who havent been taught properly and lied to about history. Which is what has been fed to kids since I was in high school. Some people may not like him but he is a great guy if you get to know him, but he is also smart enough to know that we gotta get the truth out to the younger generation and to the minority groups.....even if it has to be by way od Pop Culture references. We have to be more open minded in order to reach out to people we NEED on our side, and that can be done WITHOUT compromising our beliefs or changing who we are.
    Hurley's Gold

tXfactor

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2013
    Spring TX
    He is one of the best out there, especially when it comes to reaching a generation of young people who havent been taught properly and lied to about history. Which is what has been fed to kids since I was in high school. Some people may not like him but he is a great guy if you get to know him, but he is also smart enough to know that we gotta get the truth out to the younger generation and to the minority groups.....even if it has to be by way od Pop Culture references. We have to be more open minded in order to reach out to people we NEED on our side, and that can be done WITHOUT compromising our beliefs or changing who we are.

Did I say he needs to stop what he's doing, or should change the way he does it? All I said was I'm not a fan. Lol @ you implying that I'm close-minded because I find his pop culture references annoying.

:rolleyes:

challl80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    Cypress, TX
    That escalated quickly...I think we were just trying to shed possibly a different light on the subject whilst being upbeat about positive social advances...

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    Just FYI I said, and I quote...." We need to be more open minded....." I did not single any one person out nor did I intend to. I included myself in that, as we can all be guilty of this at times. Sorry if that offended you.

cbigclarke

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    cypress
    Did I say he needs to stop what he's doing, or should change the way he does it? All I said was I'm not a fan. Lol @ you implying that I'm close-minded because I find his pop culture references annoying.

:rolleyes:

And a racist!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

tXfactor

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2013
    Spring TX
    Just FYI I said, and I quote...." We need to be more open minded....." I did not single any one person out nor did I intend to. I included myself in that, as we can all be guilty of this at times. Sorry if that offended you.

Indeed.

No apology necessary. :) I don't get offended at the internet.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    I'm a fan Colion. He speaks his mind, and I could care less if he was speaking it in Greek, we need all the help we can get.

Top Bottom