• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    tough start, but it finally cooperated for me after 10 mins or so. Great show. That's the kind of programming we need for the younger urban population. I'm sure the liberals will get the uncle tom card out and play it. I'll keep watching though. He's intelligent and he breaks all the stereotypes. He's articulate. He's not a nut job. He's a great voice for our community.
    Lynx Defense

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    I had a few pauses, but didn't miss anything. Sort of a cluster-fk first episode. At 15 minutes a pop, im sure i'll watch it a few more times to see where it ends up going. I still wanna find out where that tire range is that he shoots at.

My wife and I are members at the same range. It is TDSA in Ferris, Tx. About 20 minutes south of Dallas. You should go out there with us one day. He was out there shooting a video a couple of weeks ago.

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    My wife and I are members at the same range. It is TDSA in Ferris, Tx. About 20 minutes south of Dallas. You should go out there with us one day. He was out there shooting a video a couple of weeks ago.

oh that is the range you told me about a while back? I was wondering if that was it! Just got a new job, so when the money starts coming in (in July), i'll definitely be shooting a little more often.

karlac

Lately too damn busy to have Gone fishin' ...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Houston & Hot Springs
    Sort of a cluster-fk first episode

Yep, have to agree. Gotta say I was disappointed in their first effort. I like Colion's 'face-on camera' talking points in his other videos (all are obviously edited), but the live interaction with a co host needs some experienced direction, IMO. Hopefully they'll get the bugs out and up the awkward seeming presentation of content a bit.

That said, I would have loved to have been sitting where Colion was, if you know what I mean.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom