• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Just watched this vid, about to see if I can find out more info...but in the vid, Colion talks about his new show (among other things) that is supposed to premier in March.

Last edited by a moderator:

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    She calls him "my friend" and mis-pronounces his name. Hmmmm. I guess he's accustomed to it.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Colin Noir with a show?

not a fan of this guy. his pop culture references and analogies are played out and annoying.

You just lost 2000 internetz. Choke yourself.

Seriously though, he is one of the best spokespersons out there for 2A rights.

Koinonia

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    San Antonio
    I personally love the guy! Would be glad to buy him a beer sometime - Can't wait to check out his show. If anything, it'll bring guns into a more positive light.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 28, 2013
    Garland, Texas
    not a fan of this guy. his pop culture references and analogies are played out and annoying.

When he moved to Dallas he joined the private range we go to. His pop culture references and analogies, even though they annoy some, are needed in my opinion to help reach out to those that otherwise would never listen to why the 2nd amendment is so important. He also speaks the truth about how liberals lie to the minority population about the NRA and guns in general, and how they do nothing to help them do better, instead do everything they can to make sure they stay down and out. So I dont understand what it is you dont like about him. He helps our cause, and in person he is cool as hell.

breakingcontact

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Oct 16, 2012
    Indianapolis
    When he moved to Dallas he joined the private range we go to. His pop culture references and analogies, even though they annoy some, are needed in my opinion to help reach out to those that otherwise would never listen to why the 2nd amendment is so important. He also speaks the truth about how liberals lie to the minority population about the NRA and guns in general, and how they do nothing to help them do better, instead do everything they can to make sure they stay down and out. So I dont understand what it is you dont like about him. He helps our cause, and in person he is cool as hell.

We need to recruit more people who aren't old white guys, same thing for a GOP presidential candidate.

challl80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    Cypress, TX

And this^^^^

He's awesome...totally relateable to folks who aren't the stereotypical 2a types

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    Just watched a video the other day on how the GOP is SO far behind the dems, and the dems use pop culture to gain on everything red. (I don't like the production of these Zonation vids, or the delivery...it's just annoying...but either way, the points being made are real)

tXfactor

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2013
    Spring TX

That's the beauty of freedom of speech and free will: We don't always have to agree with everyone else's opinion, or even understand it.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    We need new blood period. I could care less if they are purple, as long as they belive in the Constitution ...
    Some people won't like this, but...

One of the most interesting points I heard at the last Gun Rights Policy Conference was about immigration reform. The speaker said that while we may have a negative gut reaction to the whole topic, we should consider what we'd do if suddenly there was total amnesty (or any change in that direction) for all illegals.

That means they'd be citizens. Citizens have 2nd Amendment rights. Many, maybe even most, of those new citizens will have come from places where only corrupt governments and criminals have guns.

If they are suddenly made U.S. citizens, it will be the biggest educational opportunity ever dropped into the lap of the gun rights community.

We'll be able to tell them that they can stand tall in ways they've previously only dreamed about, that they are actually trusted with an assumption that they are reasonable human beings. They can, for the first time legally, own guns.

Many of these folks are socially conservative and would make excellent, responsible gun owners. They'd raise families who understand that it was a good thing (or at least not a bad thing) that their immigrant father was finally able to own a gun. Y'know, because America is a free place, unlike where their dad or grandfather came from.

Then, someday, when the left tries to take those guns away, they'll be forced to deal with a whole class of new citizens who view their gun ownership as a badge of freedom. That class of people will push back.

All of this depends on our willingness and ability to reach out to new citizens when (I believe, not if) they get gifted with a quick path to citizenship.

I wonder if we're up to the challenge or if we'll let our preconceived notions prevent us from grabbing this opportunity with both hands and holding on for the ride. I just wonder.

challl80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2014
    Cypress, TX
    I disagree. I don't need my rights explained in Miley Cyrus and Walking Dead references.

This guy is the best spokesperson for our rights, in my opinion:

while i agree that this guy is pretty fantastic, it doesn't speak a large demographic of people who feel out of touch with "us". People like Colion Noir(young and hip) have the ability to bring those like him our direction...

Top Bottom