• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Last I checked you couldn't even lift a .50 cal to your shoulder much less run off with a couple water-cooled machine guns...I'm pretty sure you could carry a couple dozen pistols.

Sent from Kate Beckinsale's closet.

last I checked you never saw me try to lift a 50 cal to my shoulder lol. Unless you're talking about in general. Douche Jared's quote of your post threw me off lol

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    last I checked you never saw me try to lift a 50 cal to my shoulder lol. Unless you're talking about in general. Douche Jared's quote of your post threw me off lol

I saw you try to lift multiple large rifles at the NRA Convention...even got a pic of you struggling with one of them actually. The point wasn't to be a douche but to point out that its alot easier to make off with alot of small items that add up than 1 or 2 large ones.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I saw you try to lift multiple large rifles at the NRA Convention...even got a pic of you struggling with one of them actually. The point wasn't to be a douche but to point out that its alot easier to make off with alot of small items that add up than 1 or 2 large ones.

haha i forgot about that, and i figured you weren't trying to be a douche. Jared Vallow is the douche here lol. But i see your point, and it is valid.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Big Guns at the AAC booth

Poor Jakashh couldn't get it up

P6yeuwZ.jpg
    IOW, Jak couldn't pick up the Barrett 50 everyone else was photographed with :p

Last edited:

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    only have 225 rds of 9mm for my perfectly reliable CZ75D PCR which goes bang every time i pull the trigger, and if it doesn't due to an incredibly hard primer, I can just pull the trigger and drop the hammer on it again.

25 of those consists of carry ammo, I'm planning on buying one 100 rd pack of WWB per paycheck to build up a healthy stash of 9mm.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gilly
    Top Bottom