Colorado Lawmaker Announces Abrupt Resignation.

mitchntx

Sarcasm Sensei
TGT Supporter
Jan 15, 2012
Waco-ish
Is this the lady that didn't realize magazines were reloadable?

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
Lifetime Member
May 31, 2012
Wildcat Thicket, Texas
It seems like the cowards way out. rather then face recall and put in a republican she resigns and puts in a democrat until next november. so they dont loose control of the senate. I am sure she was promised a bunch of things for her to resign.
It's coward tactics like these that make me wish bad things on people like this. They know they are working against the Will of the people, evidenced even more so by their flat out refusal to face the people in a recall election.

Meanwhile they stand in a corner looking for a way to sleaze their way out talking about how the "vast majority" of Coloradans support their position.

Bitch, if the vast majority of Coloradans supported you why are you scared of a recall? That's right. Because you know they don't.

dustycorgill

Well-Known
Jan 28, 2013
Garland, Texas
Meanwhile they stand in a corner looking for a way to sleaze their way out talking about how the "vast majority" of Coloradans support their position.

Bitch, if the vast majority of Coloradans supported you why are you scared of a recall? That's right. Because you know they don't.
Preach it!

cbp210

Nov 7, 2013
Humble, TX
More tactics against the will of the Colorado people. More people like her and Kickenlooper need to go for supporting the likes of Bloomberg. That is why I am telling people about Abortion Barbie and Leticia Van De Putte. these politicians are full bred Marxists.

1slow01Z71

Well-Known
Jun 24, 2012
Kyle
It's coward tactics like these that make me wish bad things on people like this. They know they are working against the Will of the people, evidenced even more so by their flat out refusal to face the people in a recall election.

What happened to the damn smilies? This would be perfect for the laughing one.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
She knew what was coming and bailed. Typical Liberal coward! Goodby and good riddance. Now..............let's focus on the rest of these Liberal bums!

On Yahoo, they listed the Democrats who voted to pass Obamacare......most without even reading the bill. One was from Texas. Let's get busy and ride him out of office!

Flash

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
She knew what was coming and bailed. Typical Liberal coward! Goodby and good riddance. Now..............let's focus on the rest of these Liberal bums!

On Yahoo, they listed the Democrats who voted to pass Obamacare......most without even reading the bill. One was from Texas. Let's get busy and ride him out of office!

Flash
I believe she was pushed more than bailed. The cowards include all her fellow dems who knew she would lose and pushed her out the door because they would rather keep the seat than honor the will of the people.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
Jul 11, 2009
East Houston
they would rather keep the seat than honor the will of the people.

There's no doubt that you stated their plan perfectly. Liberals are like a cancer in government. They start out small and quietly, increase in potency and keep working until the host perishes. They are hard to get rid of and the only cure is to REMOVE ALL OF IT.

Flash

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics