DK Firearms

Colorado Lawmaker Announces Abrupt Resignation.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldguy

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2008
    they would rather keep the seat than honor the will of the people.

There's no doubt that you stated their plan perfectly. Liberals are like a cancer in government. They start out small and quietly, increase in potency and keep working until the host perishes. They are hard to get rid of and the only cure is to REMOVE ALL OF IT.

Flash
    You nailed it. !!!
    ARJ Defense ad

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    2510825375_176f1608a0.jpg

bptactical

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    CO
    I am in CO and contributed to all 3 recall campaigns and worked a couple of days on Hudaks.
    She resigned because her handlers knew if it went to a vote, she was history.
    We had the signatures, we just wanted to reach 25K as a buffer and I think last count was 22K.
    She was toast and her handlers knew it.
    It is bullshit that they can resign, a recalled official should have to face their constituents.
    By replacing her with an "appointee" the Democratic party of CO has flipped the bird yet again to its constituents.
    Instead of respecting the will of the people they shove a lacky in her place.
    Anything to keep their majority.

Signatures will still be submitted to the Secy of State, if there were enough signatures to force a recall then the appointee is only secure until Hudak's term was up(2014).
    Now if the R's of this state can pull their heads out of their collective ass's and put forth viable conservative candidates.
    But that's another story altogether.

Last edited:

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    The problem with her resignation is that the recall becomes moot and another lib will probably be appointed to fill her term. This avoids an election loss and the seat being taken by someone who is gun friendly.

ArmyZach

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Joshua
    The problem with her resignation is that the recall becomes moot and another lib will probably be appointed to fill her term. This avoids an election loss and the seat being taken by someone who is gun friendly.

It's a chicken shit way to hold onto power. If the roles where reversed, would the R's do the same?

Sent from my AN/PRC-77 using Tapatalk.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I won a rifle match because the best shooter in the group forgot to reinstall his Bot/carrier group and left it home! I won another match because a very fine shooter brought the wrong ammo to the firing line. I was a pretty fair shooter but I couldn't have beaten either one of those guys round for round. BUT..............I was prepared and the others were not.

Guys, you take your wins however and whenever they come. It's ALL part of the game and when the other guy messes up, it's a fair win!

This CO politician wasn't on the previous recall initiative because the required number of signatures hadn't been collected in time for the vote. Later, the quota was filled and the lady knew what was coming. I'm sure her fellow Libtards pressured her and the strategy of installing another Libtard in her place had something to do with her resignation. SO WHAT?

Our side fought the bastards and won a battle! Take your wins and savor them regardless how they came to you!

Flash

Last edited:

bptactical

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    CO
    SEE YA lib . meanwhile they approve them 4th quarter abortion laws. lovin the irony.

There is a lot to be said for this. Back in February I spent 24 hours in Judicial Committee hearings regarding the firearms legislation introduced. Keeping the children safe was a frequently repeated mantra for the proponents of this legislation.
    The bills passed this committee on party lines (D majority)
    Imagine my surprise that the very same committee on the very next day killed "Jessica's Law" which would mandate incarceration for any person who commits an act of sexual assault on any person under the age of 14. Again on party lines.
    WTF?
    I thought for sure I was gonna break my teeth when I heard that.

Freaking hypocritical elitist bastards.

Oh, Hudak, Morse and Giron were all on that same committee.

Last edited:

rushthezeppelin

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Cedar Park
    There is a lot to be said for this. Back in February I spent 24 hours in Judicial Committee hearings regarding the firearms legislation introduced. Keeping the children safe was a frequently repeated mantra for the proponents of this legislation.
    The bills passed this committee on party lines (D majority)
    Imagine my surprise that the very same committee on the very next day killed "Jessica's Law" which would mandate incarceration for any person who commits an act of sexual assault on any person under the age of 14. Again on party lines.
    WTF?
    I thought for sure I was gonna break my teeth when I heard that.

Freaking hypocritical elitist bastards.

Oh, Hudak, Morse and Giron were all on that same committee.

And people still think the Dems (and even some establishment GOP shills) as a whole are just idiots. Granted yes they have their fair share of useful idiots, but many of these people know exactly what they are doing, GAINING POWER OVER OTHERS. We have to recognize these totalitarians for what they are and realize there are no lows they won't stoop to in order to gain said political power. Yes right now they at least try and give lip service to the "save the children/environment/w/e" mantras but soon enough they won't have to do this if we don't stop them.

Top Bottom