• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    I have a new (50 rounds down the pipe) Colt 1991 Combat Commander for sale or trade. This is the current production Commander. I would prefer to trade for a S&W Revolver of equal value. Something like a Model 57 or Model 29 (pinned and recessed models). You guys have posted these older revolvers in the Handgun section, so I know they are out there. These Commanders currently retail for around $950, I think. I would take $850 cash or a S&W revolver of equal value.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    Considering my Colt is current production and the Model 58 was discontinued in 1977, I think asking for photos is a fair question. I am willing to provide Kingsnake (or you if that is the reason for your post) with photos. Colt 1991 Commander Mine looks just like this one. Actual photos provided to serious buyers.

I wasn't questioning your motives. New gun or not, posting pics goes a long to gaining interest and making a sale. I was interested in your 1991. GLWS.

OLDVET

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Richardson, Texas
    My apologies. That is why I prefer to sell guns face-to-face. It is too easy to misread someone's comments. The gun is no longer for sale. Kingsnake and I have reached a trade that is agreeable to both of us.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom