• ...and so much more!
  • itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    I have a good shooting Trooper I need to sell. It comes with 2 speed loaders, a case, and whatever ammo I have (if any). It is in good condition. It has Pachmeyer grips. A little bit of blueing is missing toward the end of the barrel, and there is a few nicks in the trigger guard. It is an excellent shooter, and has had mostly .38s ran through it. I am in Victoria, but will be in San Antonio in the next week or 2. I am not interested in trades, I need the money to offset moving to San Antonio. I will be in San Antonio Wednesday night, and am getting on a plane on Thursday morning. I will be back on the 19th. Any questions just ask.

DSCN1689.jpg

DSCN1690.jpg
    Gun Zone Deals

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I have a beautiful 1954 Colt .357 Magnum that was my father's, it has a four-digit serial number...

IMG_3602.jpg

This will make a great companion for it!

Cheers! M2

Randman

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Leander, TX
    I think I might have PM'd him before you did though... It was sent at 1:40pm...

LMAO.......calm down, it was a joke....

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    If it is as described, I'll take it. Contact me when you're in San Antonio.

Cheers! M2

Thanks. I will be there wed night. I'm leaving Victoria at 6:30 PM. If that is too late (it's about a 2 hour drive), we can get together when I return from New Mexico, on the 19th. Pm me Your number, and I'll call You when I get to S.A.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I think I might have PM'd him before you did though... It was sent at 1:40pm...

LMAO.......calm down, it was a joke....

Dude, NOT funny!

OK, so it maybe it was a little funny; and I will admit my blood pressure did spike for a moment! :ohnoes:

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Thanks. I will be there wed night. I'm leaving Victoria at 6:30 PM. If that is too late (it's about a 2 hour drive), we can get together when I return from New Mexico, on the 19th. Pm me Your number, and I'll call You when I get to S.A.

No problem, I replied to your PM with my number so we can make arrangements.

About the only scheduling conflict I might have is if I'm busy repeatedly kicking Randman in the shins for causing my blood pressure to go up!

Drive safe and hopefully I'll see ya on Wednesday!

Cheers! M2

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Well, if anyone had slim hopes that this deal might not go through, I hate to disappoint you but that Colt has found a new home and a ...

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

Thanks to itchin2shoot for meeting me and my son this evening after driving all the way to SA from Victoria. It was great meeting you and your family, and hopefully we'll get a chance to go shooting and maybe even wheeling one of these days!

Cheers! M2

itchin

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Corpus Christi, Texas
    Well, if anyone had slim hopes that this deal might not go through, I hate to disappoint you but that Colt has found a new home and a ...

IMG_1027.jpg

IMG_1024.jpg

Thanks to itchin2shoot for meeting me and my son this evening after driving all the way to SA from Victoria. It was great meeting you and your family, and hopefully we'll get a chance to go shooting and maybe even wheeling one of these days!

Cheers! M2

Thanks. Enjoy the colt. It is an amazing shooter. It was very nice to meet You guys, and I look forward to getting together one of these days for shooting, or jeeping. It looks like the colt has found a new best friend. I hope You enjoy it as much as I have. It was difficult for me to let it go, but knowing it found a good home makes me feel much better.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    Dang, I was hoping to take this beautiful revolver out this past weekend; but the Bullis range was closed. I did pick up some more .357 ammo and hopefully I'll get out with it next weekend after the gun show!

Cheers! M2

Top Bottom