• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    We are less than two months away from our annual Combative First Aid & Trauma Management class on April 27-28, 2013. The class covers the basics of Pre-Hospital emergency first aid skills in relation to potential life threatening injuries. Your odds of using these life saving skills on a day to day basis are far greater than ever using your firearm in a real life confrontation. BUT, if you did have to use your firearm in a life or death situation, it is foolish to think that you do not run the risk of severe injury or death. Live fire range scenarios will encorporate basic and advanced pistol manipulation skills, while applying the classroom knowledge and skill sets in a stress induced environment. This is NOT a static shooting class, rather a class that brings the reality of how to manage life threatening injuries in a hostile environment to a truth based perspective. Email or call to reserve your spot as class size is limited and the is expected to sell out.

First Aid Trauma Class.jpg

http://www.tacticalfirearmstrainingaustin.com/training-schedule/

email-75.jpg
    Lee Vernon
    Lee@combativeweaponsolutions.com
    www.combativeweaponsolutions.com
    Capitol Armory ad

Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    The class is starting to fill, so email us or fill out the registration form on the "Training Schedule" webpage under the class title and mail it in with your deposit to save your spot. People spend large sums of money on guns, ammo and gear, but rarely does a penny get spent on quality medical training. Don't be that person. If you carry or spend time around firearms, this is training that can truly make a difference and the odds of you using it in your everyday life are far greater than you confronting someone with a firearm. Get training that makes a difference. Spend a day with us and see why we consider reality based training for life preservation so important.

CALI

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Round Rock
    You have a listing of classes that I'm interested attending and local to my area, that's a plus. Any of you guys have TCLEOSE Instructor certifications or any of your classes can be credited as TCLEOSE hours (Didin't see it on your credentials)?

Thank for for your time.

Combative W

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    We are actually in the process of getting our the company TCLEOSE certified. Even though the classes currently do not have TCLEOSE hours, the benifit of methods learned make it more than worthwhile to attend. Let me know if I can help. Thanks, Lee

CALI

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Dec 19, 2008
    Round Rock
    Lee,

Yes, I agree with you on the benefits of additional training even though it doesn't count towards the TCLEOSE hours. I can afford it but some just couldn't so they rely on the Agency paying for this types of training. Given the location of your business is already advantage for local Agencies. It saves us money for travel and lodging and you guys could be added in to our small list of training providers around the area. Please reply back when your certification is approved.

Again, thank you for your quick reply and be safe.

Top Bottom