• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Whew!!! My month of hell here in Commiefornia is coming to a close and I can once again join the ranks of all around good people . In less than 11 hrs. the shuttle comes to pick me up and take me to LAX. I have a 0900 PST flight and will be in Houston at around 1430. Can't wait. Too bad it's only for two weeks. I guess I'll leave dates out of this post so I can always re-use it each hitch. Gotta warn DCortez some way or another...lol
    Lynx Defense

DirtyD

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2008
    Spring
    I left that communist country three years ago Monday, and I know you have to get paid well because it would cost a small fortune to get me back...... but welcome home, I look forward to meeting you at Shiloh on Friday!

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    My wife is trying to bribe her brother into babysitting the kids for a little bit, so it's a possibility for friday. Seeing as how I fly in today, she still won't be letting me out of her sight by friday...lol, so it's both of us or neither. Either way, I'll see ya'll on the 11th.

40Arpent

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 16, 2008
    Houston
    How in the hell is the fact that some run-of-the-mill TGT schmuck member is coming home worthy of the "Announcements" forum? At best, this belongs in the Off-Topic forum. Can you say pompous and conceited?

Just kidding GM ... glad to hear you're getting out of that Krapifornia.

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    LOL...I'm not pompous or conceited. Just honest. You know ya'll wish you were me and are hanging on every word I type...LOL

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    Shower?! Hell, all I have to do is stand outside for 10 minutes. I'm sweating the Commiefornia off. Unfortunately that creates a whole other stink...lol

GM.Chief

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2009
    It's that time again!!!! Wed. September 23rd I fly back into beautiful Houston at 1430 via Continental Airlines. I cannot wait to get off this damn boat and out of Commiefornia for a couple weeks. Damn rigs are drilling like crazy and the cell tower at Vandenberg Air Force base (closest tower to Platform Irene) went quiet, so now I can barely even get online to view TGT. Thank God I get a break every now and then to remind the wife why she married me and remind myself why I work so damn hard. See ya soon guys. Oh yeah, DC and 308, let me know if ya'll wanna go shoot some more skeet and trap after your Dallas trip.

Top Bottom